*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/210127-It-Begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #871627
Scientists develop a shrinking device; what awaits the person who goes under the beam?
Chapter #1

It Begins

    by: Shrinking Maniac
Bob looked over at Hailey and smiled. They were close now. Other groups in other labs were doing the same work, but they wanted to beat the others to the finish line. Ultimately, it would be a team effort amongst all the labs, but there was still the personal glory. They had finished several hours ago with the construction and run several tests. Now they had to try it out on a human subject.

Hailey activated the monitors. They "showed" the packet that would be someone or something's size stored in a pocket of another reality. Any of the teams, once finished, could open the door to that pocket and retrieve a subject's transferred size. This was planned to minimize the risk if something happened in one lab.

Hailey finshed the double-checking, she knew for certain size "blocks" could be identified by other labs; they had found a way to tag the item when it was tucked into the pocket.

"Well," Bob began, pouring two glasses of champagne, "who goes first?"

You have the following choices:

1. Bob

2. Hailey

3. female intern

4. male intern

5. Someone else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrinking Maniac (UN: pkcommado at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrinking Maniac has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/210127-It-Begins