*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Trevor: the decision pt 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873408-Become-Your-Character/cid/210180-Trevor-the-decision-pt-1
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Community · #873408
A story for your characters to mingle with others.
Chapter #1

Trevor: the decision pt 1

    by: Voxxylady
Thick raindrops pelted Trevor through the branches he attempted to use as a shield. They were too bare, with few remaining leaves clinging despite the lashing of the wind. Considering the distance of the lodge across the clearing, a clearing with deep valleys that would be now filled with streams of water gushing from the saturated soil of the hills, he cursed his decision to leave his jacket in the car. The nippy breeze earlier in the day hadn't deterred him from his errand. Neither had the call for storms. Trevor didn't mind either, separately. The mix of the suddenly-dropped temperature, the sleeting rain, and near-complete black, however, forced thoughts of returning to his car. Even that would take effort with the seventy-mile-an-hour winds the weatherman had predicted appearing to be upon him and his car a couple of city blocks away. If he had still been in the city, that is.

But she was there, in the lodge, escaping him. Escaping them. He couldn't allow it.

You have the following choices:

1. Add your character inside the lodge

2. Add your character out in the storm

3. Throw another conflict at Trevor

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Voxxylady (UN: voxxylady at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Voxxylady has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873408-Become-Your-Character/cid/210180-Trevor-the-decision-pt-1