*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Villian Among Them
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/886100-Totally-Spies-A-Small-Mission/cid/215562-A-Villian-Among-Them
by Haruko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #886100
The Spies go about their "normal" lives, until an old foe spices things up...
Chapter #1

A Villian Among Them

    by: Haruko
Our story begins with Clover, Alex, and Sam sitting in their History class, bored off their asses.

"You know, why do we sit through this class every day? We're like, secret agents. We could just drop out of school and make that our job!" commented Clover.

"You idiot, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore!" snapped the always level-headed Sam

"But, it would be nice to have something exciting happen to us...besides our missions. Even those are beginning to be as drab as Mandy's fashion sense."

The girls all agreed on this and chuckled at the Mandy comment.

But unbeknown to them, an evil figure lurks in the shadows...a figure known only as Diminutive Smalls. Unknown to the girls, he had his henchmen inject tiny nano-machines into the girl's bodies during their various battles, just in case his fool-proof plan failed...and it did.

"I may not have gotten to shrink the world, but I'll take great pleasure in shrinking the 3 of you..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haruko (UN: haruko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haruko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/886100-Totally-Spies-A-Small-Mission/cid/215562-A-Villian-Among-Them