*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/947371-The-Shrinker
by rocky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #947371
a girl gets a gun that shrinks people ((Public again))

a girl gets a gun that shrinks people ((Public again))

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
An 18 year old asian girl named May gets a package that contains a strange weapon that can shrink things! How does she plan on using it?


First off, I would like to thank all of those who have contributed to my story thru-out the years. Unfortunately, I have gotten an outstanding amount of messages from other users stating that the story contained too much underage sexual and gross content. Which is why I made this private so I could clean things up a bit. I have decided to enforce a few simple rules now and hopefully this will make the story even better!


1. Sexual interaction with minors is not allowed. Sorry but it is against the law and I personally dont find it to my liking either. This doesn't mean you cant interact with under 18 characters anymore. Just as long as sex isnt involved :)

2. No toilet\fart stuff. This was the number one reason why I started getting so many complaints on my story. So im going to have to tell you to please refrain from adding such content. Hope this doesnt offend anyone else but there are a lot of other interactive stories here that allow this kind of content.

3. Try to stay more consistent. If May is wearing sandals in one chapter, she obviously wont magically be barefoot or wearing sneakers in the next.



Again sorry about all the inconvenience. Hope these changes wont bother you and you'll continue to help make this story grow!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/947371-The-Shrinker