*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Finding someone
  2. The shrink gun
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/947371-The-Shrinker/cid/239222-Finding-someone
by rocky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #947371
a girl gets a gun that shrinks people ((Public again))
This choice: She decides to use the gun on somebody  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Finding someone

    by: rocky
Feeling a little bored right now, May decided to use her new toy on a real live person! She slipped on her shoes and placed the gun in her pocket before walking out the front door in search of a good test subject. There werent really a whole lot of people out right now,But may did see some that looked like easy targets. first person was a young woman in a business suit walking down the sidewalk while chatting on her cell phone. the other was a young boy about 11 or 12, riding his bicycle up and down the street. And the last one was May's next door neighbor, a 20 year old guy named Tommy who was out washing his car right now. May decided to just pick somebody out of random and then...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rocky (UN: crx75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rocky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/947371-The-Shrinker/cid/239222-Finding-someone