*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #978124
Anime and Videogame girls become huge.

Anime and Videogame girls become huge.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Yes, yet another one of these stories. To make up for making ANOTHER anime and videogame story, I'm going to try my best to keep this one quality controlled. So hopefully anyone adding onto this will help by following some of the rules to make this story fun to read.

-No quick/short chapters. As in, no 1-2 sentence chapters and random endings. Try to make at least a decent amount of writing per chapter, so the story can keep going on well.

-Try to keep the characters almost microscopic to the female characters.

-Decent grammar and spelling. You don't have to do it well, I'm not the greatest at English either. But try at least not to type so you have to translate the text from engilsh to English.

-On girls can become giants. For shrinking, girls can shrink, but its preferred that the guy shrinks.

-Nothing overly sexual. There can be some sexual things, but nothing extreme.

-No gay stuff.

-Characters can go out of character if you want. You can make good people go evil, and such. Just give the option to keep the character normal before you change the personality.

-Over 52,000 views, please help to keep it growing.

-Thanks to everyone who has added.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story