*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/982235-Growth-Spurt
by M-M
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #982235
A story about a 16 year old boy and his more than usual growth spurt.

A story about a 16 year old boy and his more than usual growth spurt.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You take on the role of Jake, a 16 year old boy just starting (UK) college.
NOTE: UK college is NOT the same level as USA college and it is perfectly possible for a 16 year old to be in attendance.
Jake is 5'6" tall and has spikey, red hair. His face is freckled and his eyes are emerald green.
After a particularly bad day at class he returns home to gain an ability that will alter his life dramatically.

For content, anything about growth e.g. height, muscles and manhood, is what I'm after but NO GETTING FAT AND NO VORE!
Shrinking is only allowed to get Jake back to his ORIGINAL size of 5'6".

Anything sex-wise is acceptable. He can be gay, straight or bi, you choose but once it is set for a particular story branch, keep it that way.

Jake's new growth and abilities may bring him out of his shell making him more confident but keep him in character. No sudden urges to destroy everything around him. He's not evil but may get carried away sometimes.

Please add! Thanks to everyone who has added so far. :D

NOTE: I will try to correct any continuity errors and most spelling mistakes. Please don't be offended if I do.
NO single sentence additions. I will delete chapters if I feel the story is going in a direction that I don't like. It is my story after all.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/982235-Growth-Spurt