*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/985833-Mermaid-and-Lifeguard/cid/801142-I-saved-you-you-owe-me-your-life-You-wil
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #985833
A lifeguard meets a mermaid.
This choice: "I saved you, you owe me your life. You will become my mate."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"I saved you, you owe me your life. You wil...

    by: Fable Scriber
Lara blinked a few times. "Ex-excuse me?!"

Carin merely grinned at her. Her tail rose up out of the water silently, and her hand began to inch slowly up Lara's leg.

"Um..." Lara was beginning to feel uncomfortable. However she was still curious. "How would...mating work out between us?"

The mermaid smiled. "Well, with merpeople, mating occurs between the same sexes." Her hand had reached Lara's waist now and had gripped her lower swimsuit. "It actually occurs with the passing of what we call a love light. It's a little sphere that glows and forms in the belly of one of us, and enters the belly of the other. That's what impregnates one, or the other. But only merpeople can do this."

As Carin spoke, she began to slowly pull off Lara's bikini bottom. As she pulled, Lara's legs glowed, and became a mermaid's tail when the entire swimsuit piece was gone. Lara was stunned.

"So," Carin said, "what do you say now?"

To Lara, the mermaid suddenly looked more appealing, like one of her old boyfriends had, but something in her was still fighting against mating with what she knew was another woman...

You have the following choices:

1. Choose to become Carin's Mate

*Noteb*
2. Head back to the Surface

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fable Scriber (UN: zarok93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Punchbag has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/985833-Mermaid-and-Lifeguard/cid/801142-I-saved-you-you-owe-me-your-life-You-wil