*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Waking up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/987850-This-is-just-plain-mean/cid/259839-Waking-up
by Sage
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #987850
It's gonna be fun though
Chapter #1

Waking up

    by: Sage
Okay the last thing you remember before waking up is being at a party. You aren't sure how you ended up there anymore, or even where it was, but you remember walking through the door and being assaulted by rock music. Everything gets a little blurry after that, but you clearly remember grabbing a cup and going over to a keg set up in the corner and pouring yourself a beer. Beyond that first sip of beer there is nothing except a cute face wreathed in blonde hair. You still have no idea who she was though, and now you wake up here.

Well the here isn't that bad. The bad part is the fact that when you wake up you're standing at only about an inch tall. Worse still a birthmark on the inside of your arm that was just a white splotch on your skin, is now a bright red, rash-like splotch, though it doesn't itch. All of that you could live with. Hell the shrinking could even be fun. But there is one part of your current situation you just cannot accept at all.

The frilly, pink underwear. How you came to be wearing it is a mystery to you, as the rest of your clothes are still the exact same ones you had on the night before. All except for that pair of panties. Even the beer stain on the shirt is there. Why your clothes shrank with you, you have no idea, but you really wish that whoever did this to you had at least given you a decent pair of briefs. It's just plain mean to shove a college guy into woman's underwear after knocking him out. Then you go and shrink him, and then leave him somewhere.

So begins your quest. To find out who that girl was, and what made you shrink. Your only clues on this quest are the strange discoloration of a birthmark, and of course the pink, frilly panties. Just so mean. So where does your adventure begin?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sage (UN: star_sage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/987850-This-is-just-plain-mean/cid/259839-Waking-up