*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Monolithic Girlfriend
  2. The Book
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/994966-Wiccan-Girlfriend/cid/263692-Monolithic-Girlfriend
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #994966
You knew your girlfriend was a Wiccan... But who knew her shrinking spell actually worked?
This choice: 1/32 Inch tall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Monolithic Girlfriend

    by: Millimeter
I looked around at my surroundings. It looked as if I had been transported to another planet. There were giant landforms everywhere. After walking around for a bit, I realized that the landforms looked a lot like cloths, my clothes! No way! That spell I read actually worked?

I sat there for a few minutes realzing I was naked and sitting inside my own clothes at a fraction of an inch tall.

My thoughts were interupted by distant thunder. I was horrified to see my clothes lift up off the ground from all around me. And to see my 12 thousand foot tall girlfriend standing infront of me was terrifying!

I had to look up to see her toes! They had to be 100 feet tall.

What to do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Scream and try to get her attention

2. Climb her pinkie toe

3. Kick her toe

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Millimeter (UN: millimeter_man at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Millimeter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/994966-Wiccan-Girlfriend/cid/263692-Monolithic-Girlfriend