*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/997211-A-New-Video-Game-GTS-Interactive
by sith
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #997211
A new, improved Interactive Story about GTS from Sith. This time, it´s personal! ;)

A new, improved Interactive Story about GTS from Sith. This time, it´s personal! ;)

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hello there! With my first GTS Interactive, I wanted to see what I´m able to write and I also wanted to learn how to create a GTS Interactive. And of course, my first one was flawed. Well, this time, I´m trying to get rid of my former mistakes. Now, the instructions:
1. Needless to say, no sexual content or adult language, okay?
2. You might have guessed: I´m into the vore thing; and you could see that in my first one. So, you can bet that I´ll create vore scenes in this one as well (I hope you´ll do that, too ;) ).
But I´m trying to use more exposition, explanations and dialogue in order to stay true to the characters. So, I won´t start directly with a vore scene, exposition comes first.
3. Another problem in my former story: too many choices. This time, I´ll reduce the number of gals. I didn´t choose the available girls yet (coming soon), but in any case there will be the ones from DoA and Final Fantasy.
4. Most importantly: the setting. That´s no problem with Final Fantasy, there are already huge worlds from the games you can use, but in some other games, it´s a more complicated thing. So I´ll allow to create your own worlds for some stories; your own setting, in case there isn´t much explained in the game.
5. Vore: yes, please! But: no chewing, no digestion!
6. Be creative! Have Fun!
Update! In case you´re going to add chapters: please, for god´s sake, try to use decent grammar and spelling or punctuation marks! My English is bad, I know, but at least I´m trying, and you´re supposed to as well. Thanks!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/997211-A-New-Video-Game-GTS-Interactive