*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1385131-A-summer-In-Brooklyn
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1385131
I got more than I bargained for staying with distant relatives for the summer.
When I was 13, my sister and I went to spend the summer with my father in Brooklyn. My sister hated being away from mom, so you would usually find her clinging to my mother’s leg. But this summer she really didn't have a choice. I, on the other hand, loved the chance to spend more time with my pops.

My father was a great man in my eyes. Strong, smart and the women loved him. He went out with many different girlfriends in my younger years and they were all beautiful smart women. He dated woman from every field nurses, bankers and even a lawyer.


One Friday while we were there, my father took us to my uncle's house to stay for the weekend while he and his lawyer friend went to Las Vegas. My uncle had three children, Junior who was about 18, Tasha was 16 and Tisha was 14. The siblings loved their two cousins from Harlem. The minute we got to their house, the girls grabbed us by our hands and ran us outside to show us to the neighborhood kids.

It was weird how a little bridge made such a difference between Manhattan and Brooklyn. My uncle's block was lined with trees which create a beautiful shaded canopy for the block even on the sunniest days. The trees stood tall and its branches reached over the streets to touch the branches from across the street.

The kids we met were a lively bunch who didn't worry about wearing name brand clothes or sneakers. They all seemed as if fashion didn't matter to them. This was a far stretch from the kids in Manhattan. We all wore Jordan’s and Karl Kani jeans (remember those). We demanded the latest and best from our parents.

But the truth was we were just as poor as these Brooklyn kids.

The next day we were all outside when my uncle had left for work. It was about noon time and the girls appeared extremely anxious for him to leave. As the car drove off Tasha asked me to come with her up stairs to get some water. I didn't think nothing of it until my little sis tried to follow us upstairs and Tasha told her to stay outside with Tisha.

When Tasha was walking up the stairs, I notice how nice her legs were. Tasha was much taller than me at the time and to me her legs appeared to go on forever. Her caramel legs were enhanced by the lotion she was wearing. I could smell the vanilla fragrance as I day dreamed about how soft they must feel.

When we got up stairs Tasha took me to her room, turned the TV on and told me to sit down on her bed while she went to the bathroom.

I looked around her room and saw the many celebrities she had admired in her "right on" magazine pages pasted on her walls. I heard the water running and assumed that she was drinking water from the bathroom faucet but by listening to the splashing of the water, I could tell that she was washing up. I wanted to go peep at her. I wondered how she looked with no clothes on. Was her entire body the same color as those beautiful legs? Was she washing her private spot?

Suddenly Tasha came out of the bathroom and I didn't even look her way. I pretended to be watching the Doogie Houser MD show that was on the tube. She walked to the front door of the house and I heard her slide the chain on the door. Suddenly my penis twitched and began to swell. I was slightly embarrassed and mentally tried to make it go down before she noticed the lump in my sweat pants.


Tasha walked in striking a match and I looked her way for the first time. She was smoking a cigarette from her father's room and was staring at me with a funny look. I smiled at her and then noticed that Tasha's shirt was being pierced by her hard nipples and was slightly lifted by the roundness of her breast. It seemed as time had stood still and I was in some cheesy movie. She stood in the doorway smoking a cigarette in her short shirt and her white panties looking at me smiling.

"What's wrong" she said.

I tried not to acknowledge that she removed her shorts. "You smoke cigarettes?" I stuttered. “Yup, I'm a bad girl" She said smiling. She walked over to the bed and sat beside me. I gazed at her legs again. She took her right leg and put it over my left knee “You like Doogie Howser?" she said. "Nah, I don't watch TV." I replied.


"You want to watch TV with me" she said. Gathering the courage I stated “I don't care". She slowly laid me on my side and position herself in front of me as she covered us with the covers. I pretended to watch TV but she was taller than me I couldn't see beyond her shoulders so I laid there as she began to press against me. She placed her hand behind her and put it in my pants. My penis began to throb again and I felt it growing.

The smell of her French vanilla lotion brought me to reality. This was no pissy tailed little girl here.

I decided to help her and pulled my pants down slowly to my knees. She looked over her shoulder and smiled while removing her panties which she put under her pillow. At first her flesh felt cold pressed against my groin but then as she moved closer to continue her grinding it felt butter soft and ever so warm.

I laid there at first, stiff as a board and then I picked up on her motions and began to copy her rotation. “You better not tell anybody" Tasha said in a low voice. I whispered" I'm not" Then she took my hand and placed it in front of her and I felt her soft moist bush. Now although I was only 13 this wasn't my first time touching girl’s privates, but this was the first time I felt hair. She pumped and opened her legs and began to push my fingers inside her.

The softness amazed me. I thought about lei mai a Chinese girl from my school that I played Doctor with when I was eleven I remembered how hard it was to penetrate her with my finger. Tasha reached back and grabbed me. It was the first time anyone had ever touched my penis. She started to pump it and began to direct me into her from the rear.

At first she had trouble getting it in but then with one spread of her butt cheeks I felt the moistness and the more she pumped the more wetness I felt. She pumped harder and harder making my penis wetter with her juices.
After several moments she pulled me out of her and lay on her back. My pants were still wrapped around my ankles, which made it difficult to maneuver on top of her but I managed and I put myself into her hairy muff.

As I began to pump she lifted her T-shirt and told me to suck her nipples which I did. It seemed like the most amazing thing to me to have myself in another person, I felt so connected to her as we laid there pumping sweating in the summer heat, once in a while giggling at a mishap or two.
I noticed on the clock that we had been screwing around for and hour and a half when 2pm struck but neither of us was tired and she had her finger nails digging deep in my butt pushing me into her special spot. I love Tasha at this moment and I never wanted to stop what we were doing and we enjoyed each other for a good remainder of the after noon.


At 4:30 Tisha and my sis came up stairs Tasha opened the front door and came back to her bedroom and locked the door when my sister asked where I was she said he's asleep. After locking the door Tasha came in and climbed on top of me." Do you want to be my special boyfriend?" she asked.
" yes “I said trying to catch my breath.

And then once again I was inside of her, but this time she was on top and in control. She began to moan and it was clear she enjoyed it more being on top. "That little thing ain’t ever going down huh". I didn't know what she meant. I had never ejaculated before. She then did the weirdest thing. She put her tongue in my mouth and moved it from side to side round and round. I was surprised but it felt so good.

Then she started to act as if something was hurting her so I stopped. She grinded harder into me," don't stop"" and I started pumping again. She started to shake and moan and then she got back into her stride as she began to pump on me harder and harder. As another hour approached I began to get really sore from her hairs brushing against my naked skin. Tasha was ok though, except for her occasional pause to stretch her legs. Then the bell rang.

Tasha looked at the clock. “Oh shit, Juniors home" she jumped up and threw her panties and shorts on I went to the bathroom and washed myself.

Junior was a big dude with muscles ever where, I was afraid to think what he would do if he found out what we had been doing all day. Tisha had opened the door for junior and he came straight too Tasha’s room. Tasha was half way finished making up the bed when he pushed the door open. I came out the bathroom in time to look at him taking a smell of the room.

"What the hell is that smell????" he yelled. "Aw dam" I thought he's going to break my arm. He looked at me coming from the bathroom and looked at Tasha. "I'm telling daddy...................you been smoking again!"

© Copyright 2008 NycRoBo (rockboylan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1385131-A-summer-In-Brooklyn