*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1788672-Sea-In-Love
by AKK
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Writing · #1788672
With love and tears
The sea giving life to billions of life’s expecting nothing from them but their freedom and happiness.. yes the sea was happy with what it was doing but was missing something in it's life... Not sure what it was but it definitely knew it was missing something.

One night the tides were high the waves reached distance the sea had never experienced such high tides in it’s life.. It wasn’t sure why it was happening and went with the flow making sure everyone in it's chest were safe.. The waves covered more distance and finally reached a fresh water pond few km away from the sea... The moment the sea connected with the fresh water in the pond it felt like it was hit by Lightning ... not the Actual lightning but yea the sea felt that current , that lightning , that satisfaction when your life is complete and wanted nothing more for ever in life .. But the wave had to come back from where it started. It felt disconnected for a moment but the wave touched the fresh water and had the same feelings over and over..

The sea didn’t know the reason why it had all those feelings. It was wondering every time the wave hit the pond but didn’t know the reason.

The last time when the wave was about to touch the pond the sea saw something golden, something shining , bright in the moon light diving like a Dolphin (it wasn’t a Dolphin). As the wave went closer and closer it was hit by a bright light emitting from those golden eyes. it wasn’t sure what it was and the sea had the same feelings but this time before the wave hitting the pond .

It finally knew what it was and realized who it was...

it was a golden angel living in the small pond waiting for freedom . Limitless adventure.. That’s all the tiny angel wanted ... freedom and adventure..... The angel was jumping with joy as the pond was filled with more water ... it wasn’t comfortable with the salt water but yet the thought of pond filled with more water and more space to swim around made it dive in joy !!!

The sea had it's one last look at the angel before it went back to where it came from. The sea was at peace not because the tides stopped but for some reason it was happy, and very peaceful.. But it dint last long.. The waves pulled in some fresh water fish while coming back but not the golden angel... The sea felt bad.. It felt some pain didn’t know what.... It saw those fresh water fishes suffocating in it's chest... the sea felt their pain and couldn’t stand it no more... Sea called it's friendlies the pelicans to Take the suffocating fishes and drop them back in the Pond.. The pelicans did so and the sea was finally at peace...

The peace didn’t last longer.. There was something that was troubling the sea.. it felt that loneliness the sad felling ( the felling when you miss something or someone you love )

Days went by , the feeling’s got worse… it started to hurt …….. It was really hard for the sea to figure out what that feeling was … . The sea was very very silent for a few days nothing got it interesting, the sea turned into a stream.. There were no more waves …

One night on a full moon day the sea felt that lightning again… it felt warm. It had those same feeling when it touched the pond ….. Again no reasons!!

The sea saw the shine; the same shine near the pond… the sea was filled with joy … this time the sea knew the reason why it went through all those feelings. It was that shine. The shine from the golden fish in the pond… The little golden fish frustrated, jumping high looking for freedom a new place with loads of adventure and freedom .The sea realized it was In love!! it had finally found the one . The one thing missing all these years in it’s life. The sea was in Love with that tiny golden fish!!!

Sea wanted that moment back the day the tides were high so it can reach the pond again and meet it’s love.. Sea was too desperate… it’s a joy but pain, loads of pain. Days passed the pain and joy got equally high.. it couldn’t handle the pain and joy together .

Sea had to do something about it… it had to meet it’s love .. tell it how it feels … but How… how is it possible??? … Sea took help of the friendlies the Pelicans. Wrote a Message put it in a tiny shell .. The message contained the Life history of the sea and a message about how the Sea felt for the Golden fish…

The message was delivered to the Golden fish… the fish felt the message and really shocked to hear that the SEA has feelings for it. The fish had no words…. Didn’t know what to say.. … but delivered a message to the sea “ All these years all I ever wanted was freedom to move around , new adventures , new places and new friends . But Love ?? this never flashed my mind . I am really impressed the way you conveyed your message and I am shocked to know that you are in love with me. I got nothing to say … not for now“

Sea got the message and happy to know a little about the Golden Fish. Now there was a way for both to communicate and this went on for several months… Both new each other quiet well… And the Fish was very close to fall in love with the sea….

One day the tides were high…. the waves traveled far… close to the Pond.. This time the sea had a chance to meet it’s love and express it’s feeling for the first time in person ( or in water :P ) . The waves filled the Pond.. The sea met the Fish … It was Love and joy all over the sea and pond…. The sea was about to Express it’s love to the fish. But All of a sudden the wave had to head back from where it came from.. the sea didn’t get the change to even say hi or good bye…. They were separated in seconds.

The sea was filled with joy Forgot almost everything.. it was just those shiny eye in front of the sea for days…All of a sudden the sea snapped out of it…. It felt some pain deep inside…. The sea saw the Fishes dead which were pulled while returning from the pond … Sea shocked .. didn’t know the reason…

The next night the sea Delivered a message to it’s love… “ my dear one I have found the one I was missing my whole life . I have found my true love. I am gonna be happy for ever by letting it in my chest and give it the freedom and adventure that my love was looking for all these years ( Fish with a big smile and joy in heart. it felt the love when they were together in the pond) . But I have to say Sorry dear.. it’s not you…… may be I just like you but you’r not the one . Sorry for wasting your time and My apologies if I hurt you in any ways “

The fish was heart broken .. Had no words… Filled with tears .. Lost hope ……

The fish felt the Pain and was depressed for months. One fine morning the messenger was back to the pond and told the fish “ dear one I have to show you something very important would you come with me.. it’s gonna be a long journey “ the fish agreed it need some one to share things and talk to and it would be a perfect chance to see around … the pelican filled I’ts bag with water and the fishes dropped in the bag… After miles of flying finally the pelican stopped. It was time for the fish to come out and see …

The fish was filled with tears…. It couldn’t be happier …. The fish just dived in and felt the fresh water of the river Nile…… Took a long Swim and thanked the Pelican for doing this…. And asked the pelican

How do you know I needed this I am happy but how how how how!!!

The pelican then said “dear one I was asked by the sea to bring you here. I promised the sea I would do this with no questions asked. Sea told that I would get answers once you have reached here and knew that you like it here. I have to go now dear one. It’s time… Have a adventurous life.. This is the longest river in the entire world.. Lots of adventures and new places for you to see.. Bye now and take care.. Will visit you once in a while “

The fish was Shocked and was thankful to the sea .. even after that heart break

The pelican finally reached the sea and asked “ why did you take so much difficulty to find the longest river on this planet and let the fish go there when you are so vast and endless”

The sea :

“ All I wanted was to see the fish happy in my chest . Take care of it in up’s and downs . My Love is true… So was hers… I felt it the moment I was with the fish together in the pond . I am thankful I didn’t express myself that day. Or I wouldn’t have known That “ THE FISH WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH ME FOR LIFE AND THERE IS NO ONE BETTER THAN ME TO GIVE THAT LOVE AND CARE. I AM CURSED FOR NOT HAVING MY LOVE IN MY CHEST “ yes my love is true … I want the fish to live , have that adventure and freedom to go around me . THE FISH CANNOT JUST SURVIVE AND BE HAPPY WITH MY LOVE IT NEEDS THE WATER WHICH IS NOTHING LIKE ME. IT NEEDS THE FRESH WATER. Now that she is in river nile I know some day dead or alive my love gonna come to me. While I am still waiting it all my life.

I have given joy , happiness , life for billions . Im so unfortunate I couldn’t provide the same for my love… With tears…….

Thank you!!!
© Copyright 2011 AKK (arunkannan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1788672-Sea-In-Love