*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1000721-I-Want-
Rated: 18+ · Other · LGBTQ+ · #1000721
What I want to do with my lesbian Erotica, or rather what I want YOU to do.
I want to bring a smile to your face every time you open up one of my stories. I want your stomach to tighten, and your pussy to burn the moment you open it, before you even read it.

I want you to linger on every sex scene, crouched down in your chair at work, one finger on the exit key, the other slyly rubbing the seam of your pants.

I want you to think about sex when you get up in the morning, and when you go to bed at night.

I want you to call your girlfriend, describe the things in my stories as if they were things you just thought up. Make her turn scarlet as you describe how much you want to do those things to her.

I want you to come home from work for lunch, throw her on the bed and screw for hours. I want you to go back to work with a smile on your face, and an unmistakably visceral memory on your fingers.

And me? I want to imagine you doing it. Because that's my thing. Enjoy.
© Copyright 2005 Benderjenn (benderjenn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1000721-I-Want-