*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1001107-Love--Concern
Rated: E · Lyrics · Emotional · #1001107
thoughts on love that cause concern to the author
I Love You. How are you sweetie? Yes, Love, your appearance is wonderful as always. You glow, you know; some have it and some don't. But, I am concerned about your peace--mah shalom meackh,
Beautiful? You seem so terribly troubled. I would consider myself fortunate to share in whatever igs you. In fact, my heart is touled too. Over you. On your bronze skin tears refract a golden prizm while you sighs create rhythm. Please don't cry my love! I am nausiated with concern. my mind is plauged with twists and turn but, no solution. FATHER, please think thoughts for me! dispatch legions of angels and bind up what I can not see. Shower this flower. Oh, woe! Oh woe! please, restore our joy! For you have issued men kindoms and educated the wise. Command future our works and present blessing to our eyes. Oh mercy! I'm begging,crawling,and praying for my wife. I am disheartened and afraid please save our life. And, as testomony to your goodness I will share with the unsaved. I will change the way that I behave. I will fast and wait for instruction. I will dispise corruption and love truth. Hate your enemies and teach the youth. Mercy, Mercy....on us. We who weep so incesantly. Let us cry tears of joy Oh LORD, thank you for blessing we!!!
© Copyright 2005 Mr. Pen Manship (pen_manship at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1001107-Love--Concern