*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1001233-What-a-view
by Ajay
Rated: GC · Other · Adult · #1001233
A moment of lust not love


As she lay on the bed her body sunk into the mattress, it hugged her body like the touch of a thousand hands. She wriggled about enjoying the comfort and the feeling of soft material on her nearly naked body. At the foot of the bed the wide glass doors were wide open, letting the evening breeze float around the room. The air was warm but as it touched on her skin she could feel a cold but pleasing chill around her body. It made her nipples hard and she could feel herself getting wet from excitement.
The countryside view through the open doors went on for miles and miles, open spaces of fields and trees. She lay across the bed watching the leaves dance and the grass sway, waiting for the moment when she would no longer be alone.
She felt the hot sun on her shoulders which felt like she was basking on some mediterranean beach. She rolled on to her back and run her hands down her body, with gentle pressure on her warm sensitive skin. Her fingers ending up inside her, teasing her aroused clit. The more she played with herself the more she moved around on the bed. Arching her back with each wave of pleasure using all the space on the huge bed.
It was only as she lay back looking out across the garden that she noticed his car, she must have been so distracted that she had not heard him arrive. With that she caught sight of his reflection in a picture on the wall, he had been silently watching her not saying a word. As he stood there his blood pump around his body making his heart beat faster and becoming as excited as her.

He came into the room not saying a word and sat near the bed not taking his eyes off of her. With that she slipped under the bed covers so all he could see was her face. Just by her expression he quickly realised that she was touching herself once more. Her breathing became slow and deep as she moved around the bed once more, this time he could not see her writhing body but he could hear her moaning voice.
He watched for what seemed an endless time but could not wait any more, he made his body as naked as hers and as he got into the bed he could feel the heat from her body. She knew he was next to her but she did'nt stop to face him. He lay close to her back mirroring her body shape, gently stroking her all over feeling her skin tingle with every touch.
He pulled her even closer to him and as he rolled over onto his back he lifted her on top of him. Still looking away she teased her fingers down her body and ran them between her legs. Her juices running down them onto him, making it easy for her hands to glide where ever she wanted and where he waited for.
She raised her body forward so as to sit with his large hard cock between her very moist lips and gently rocked back and forth. She reached over to the side of the bed and he did'nt see what was now in her grasp.
Oh fuck he knew what it was now, he could feel the vibration coming from inside her. She just sat there on top of him pumping her toy into her in a rhythmic pattern, getting faster and faster. She looked over her shoulder and he could feel a sensation on his balls. The vibrator pulsing was like tiny kisses from her lips, the juice from her cunt was wet and warm like licking from her tongue and the occasional friction felt like teasing from her teeth.











© Copyright 2005 Ajay (diyali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1001233-What-a-view