*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1005140-Why-Chickens-Are-Great
Rated: E · Article · Comedy · #1005140
Ever considered the fact that you don't give chickens a lot of respect. Read on!
Why Chickens Are Great
_______________________


Chickens. I not only admire them, but I love them. Chickens are fantastic. Call me crazy, but I know what I’m talking about!

How can one dislike chickens? They have nice yellow and white feathers. They make a beautiful ‘cluck cluck cluck’ sound when they talk. They have graceful legs. They are small enough to carry in one’s pocket. And the best part is, they aren’t infested with any diseases. These are just some of the many reasons why chickens are simply incredibly incredible!

If you still aren’t convinced that chickens are the greatest creatures in the world, then consider what you eat every day. Yes, that’s right; it’s either the chicken itself or the egg. See how selfless chickens are? They’re giving you everything and asking for nothing in return. Man, I can go for a chicken right now.

By now you are probably convinced chickens are divine creatures. If you’ve become a chicken lover, congratulations, you’ll have joined the ranks of hundreds of chicken lovers like me. If you aren’t, you are a selfish, ignorant human being with no respect for chickens whatsoever.

As a chicken lover, you’ll be asked to give up your entire life’s savings to the “Save the chickens’ fund. “Save The chickens” fund is owned by “Cluck Cluck”, the only organization to protect the rights of its chickens. The organization’s headquarters are in downtown. It’s an eighty-story building, the tallest building in downtown. If you go inside the building you’ll see signs everywhere like, “leave the chickens alone”, “You can’t eat me if I don’t want to”, “our fine feathered friend”, and “cluck cluck cluck”.

The building has many employees, some human, some chicken. In general, chickens occupy the higher-level positions.

The company has very successful over the past couple of years. Before the company came into existence, chickens had no citizenship and were treated as second-class citizens. The company stepped in and demanded equal rights for its chickens.

Now that you know about chickens and the company, go ahead and get involved! Your country needs you! Please! God live the Chickens!
© Copyright 2005 mystery (mystery2005 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1005140-Why-Chickens-Are-Great