*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1009466-Charismatic-Pirate-Chapter-ONE--
by Tabby
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1009466
A young boy must sail the seven seas in search of his lost family.
THE BEGINNING


         
IT WAS TEN YEARS AGO THAT MY FAMILY WAS CAPTURED BY AN EVIL MAN BY THE NAME OF BARON GILBREIT. IN ADDITION, I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT GOT AWAY. I MADE A PROMISE TO MYSELF WHEN I WAS OLDER THAT I WOULD SEARCH AND RESCUE THEM, AND GET MY REVENGE. I HAVE TURNED EIGHTEEN, AND NOW I AM READY.

Threeparts Gadding stepped through the public doors, first glancing around before heading to the old man behind the counter. Before he could speak the old man spoke, “If ye lookin’ for passage to the America’s sign up here.” The man placed a piece of parchment before him, along with a quill. Threeparts took the quill in his left hand, and scribbled down his information. Once done, he pushed the items towards the man, and the man pointed behind him. “Four Capt’n’s are lookin’ fer an able-bodied lad like yerself.” Threeparts turned on his heels, his gaze falling on the four different men sitting at four different tables, for him to choose: Dutch, Spanish, English, and French. Obviously being Dutch, he walked to the Dutch Captain’s table, and told him that he wanted to be of the crew. The captain was very please, smiling and shook his hand. “Welcome aboard, Lad!” Now the days of Sailing and adventure lay ahead and foremost to find his lost family.

© Copyright 2005 Tabby (lachrymose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1009466-Charismatic-Pirate-Chapter-ONE--