*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1010105-laws-of-attraction
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1010105
law of attraction,mathsmatics of relations
Laws Of Attraction


The lover’s internal beauty multiplied with of quotient of THIRE physical personalities. The resultant should be equal or more than the threshold value of lover (1). (“I can’t bear IT any more”)

The lover is also subjected to above law if and again the threshold value of ladybird satisfied. (“its OK”)

The threshold value of individual depends more on their physical personality then their internal beauty.

If both threshold values reach simultaneously you can say the relationship is shaping up. (“Will you marry me” ……… “Actually yes”)

As time moves on…………………………

The quotient of THEIR internal beauty multiply with the resultant of principle 1 .If the new value is still more then the threshold values in respective cases, the relationship will grow (we are lucky) otherwise it decay. ( Oh God!!)

The lead role will be played by the partner whose threshold value crossed by miles. (“I can’t believe it”)

All values are subjective in nature, more you try to know about them, randomly they will change.














































© Copyright 2005 all right (niraj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1010105-laws-of-attraction