*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1010391-Mr-Lonely
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1010391
guy loves girl and wants to keep her forever......


His love.She laughed as the wind blew her dark hair and he glanced over at her. A big smile adorn her face, she was as carefree as a teenage should be and he envied that about her. She was 16 and himself 19, they met online in a chatroom. She was his opposite in everyway and he didn’t think he could be attracted to anyone like her until she made him fall head over heals. He never knew anyone like her, bright, funny, silly, immature, caring, trusting, and she was like the balm on his hurts. He had been so lonely that it hurt and almost drove him insane. He knew he could never ever be lonely like that again. She was all he had since his parents had died when he was 16. She bit her bottom lip and looked over and him, still smiling.
“Eryck.” She whispered as she lean over the seat to breathe in his ear and she licked his earlobe and began lightly nibbling on it. She placed a hand on his chest and began to lower it, giggling in his ear. He captured it in his own before she got to the place where she had been trying to go for. He squeezed it and brought it up to his lips before giving it back to her. She laughed softly before turning those bright cobalt eyes on him and brought her knees up to her chest and hugged them.
“Where are we going?”
He glanced at. Admiring her classical beauty, she had on only eye shadow and mascara, needing nothing else. Straight nose, small bow shaped lips and cute little chin to top it all off. His glaze focused on her pink lips that moved into smile.
“That is a surprise.”
Surprise, he thought as he put this eyes back on the road and the moon sat above them. They had been together for two years and she meant soo much to him, he never wanted to her to leave her him. He patted the bulge in his front pocket and after tonight she would be only his. He felt they were both ready for what he had planned. They drove and the night wind felt cool and smelled of Laney’s flower perfume. She talked to him about how her mom and little brother were doing and how she loved them as they drove and laughed at some things he had to say. Finally, they had arrived and he parked the car in front of his cabin that he had inherited from his decreased grandparents. He rushed over to openLaney’s car door and she smiled as she lied her hand in his and he lead her to the cabin.
“Who’s place, is this?” She asked as he opened the door and ushered her in.
“Mine, I got it from my grandparents. Nice, huh?”
She gasped as she looked around. The whole living room was lit with candles and the smell of roses greet them. She jumped on him, wrapping her arms around his neck.
“Oh….. my god…….., I love you.”
“I love you, too.”
She pressed her lips to us and they began to kiss softly, until she pulled away a bit.
“I don’t know what I did to deserve you.”
“Actually I should be saying that.” He said as he wrapped an arm around her waist and they sat on the sofa. She lied a hand on his cheek and smiled.
“Oh, Eryck.” She moved to kiss him but he moved.
“Actually, I have something to ask you.”
“What?”
“Yeah.”
He responded and slid to the ground on one knee.
“You know everyone who I’ve loved has left me one way or another. And I don’t want you to ever leave me. I want to keep you forever. So I was wondering if you stay with me……..forever?”
As he finished, he got out the budge in his pocket and opened the ring box to reveal a 24 carat diamond ring. She had tears in her eyes as she put out her hand.
“Yes, forever.”
He slid on the ring and looked deeply in her eyes as he rose to kiss her.
“Forever.” He murmered as they began to kiss. His hand tangled itself in her silky locks and he pulled her close by placing a hand on her back. They both fell to the crouch deepening the kiss, Laney was under him as he fingers closed over a handle and light reflected off the blade as he slid it from underneath the pillows. She would stay with him forever and never leave. With out a sound he pulled away, his eyes cool while hers were filled with passion and soundlessly cut her throat. Horror filled her eyes as her hands went up to her throat and life began to slip from her. He watched as she died, when she had breathed her last breath. He hoped her last thoughts were of his generous love that he had given to her and a forever for them both. He picked up her body and carried it to the back to his pool of loves. He tied a rope around her leg that was attracted to a cement block and dropped her body into it. Now she would never leave and they would be together….forever. He turned to leave and her body joined his mother’s and the other girls he had chosen to keep forever. He would never be lonely.


© Copyright 2005 Jaywell (jaywell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1010391-Mr-Lonely