*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1010913-Characters-for-LOSVU-Quest-for-Justice
Rated: ASR · Outline · Other · #1010913
intro to characters and story of "Law and Order:SVU Quest for Justice.
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
"Quest for Justice"
intro: When Justin Hawke is brought in for the rape and murder of his fiancee, the SVU detectives believe they have an open and shut case at first. Weapon, motive, and opportunity all in one fell swoop. But when outside forces crash the cop car and kill the cops escorting him to Rykers, Det. Benson and Stabler lead the manhunt in the city. But there is one thing that no one will believe and you may not as well...he's innocent. Now Justin must do the impossible; evade the SVU squad and find out whats going on before he's stopped...dead or alive.


Det. Olivia Benson: The more passionate and strong-willed officer of the unit, Benson has a personal stake in every case since her mother was raped and the end result was her birth. Although she's one of the best she struggles to find a life outside of the job.

Det. Elliot Stabler: An ex-Marine turned NYPD after the Gulf War, Stabler has a no nonsense attitude towards getting sex offenders off the street. With a family of his own to worry about he thinks about his daughters everytime a rapist is loose on his watch.

Det. John Munch: This aging hippie, wary of anything that relates to the government, couldn't stay away from the badge after retiring from the Baltimore Police Department. His sharp wit throws most perps off but the rare times one of them gets under his skin, he shows that he's no one to mess with.

Det. Odafin 'Fin' Tutuola: Transfered in from the elite narcotics unit, Fin has seen humanity at its worst and is the last one you want chasing you down. He is slow to lose his temper but he's one of the most vocal members of SVU

Capt. Donald Cragen: The leader of SVU, he wears many hats as leader, guardian, and voice of reason. A 30 year vet of the force, he's seen it all and can help the detectives focus when all hope seems lost.

A.D.A. Alex Cabot: A young attorney transferred from Homicide, her take no prisoners attitude means a great deal if your caught. Even if you do cut a deal with her, forget about seeing the outside when you face off with Alex.

Justin Hawke: A young NYPD cadet on the verge of graduation and a new life, Justin is thankful for everything in his life. With his investigative skills that exceed beyond his training and a strong heart, Justin hopes to become a cop and stand side by side with the "boys in blue".

© Copyright 2005 Ricky Phoenix (rickyphoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1010913-Characters-for-LOSVU-Quest-for-Justice