*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1011148-What-the-hell-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Comedy · #1011148
a strange day in the life of a normal man or is it!?!
It was a normal day for me, at least it was suppose to be. Everyday i wake up 6:30 in the morning and catch the bus at 6:45, but today i woke up at 6:45. when i saw the clock i went from hazy and steamed in two seconds flat as i rushed to get out of the house in time to at least catch the 7am bus to at least get to campus right when the class starts. "If i do that it won't be too bad" just as i thought that the bus passed by the stop at lighting speed. "Ok now i will be twenty minutes late" i said as i looked at my naked wrist realizing that i left the house so fast that i forgot my watch.


After running back to the house and then to the bus stop a second time and this time getting on the bus when suddenly a man got on the bus that looked...shady. So just as "shady" paid his fare and started to look around but not like he was looking for a seat but looking for a victim. When he saw me he face lit up like a kid at his birthday party he zoomed over to me and sat right next me, "Hey man long time no see" he said as sat down. "Crap" i thought as he began to talk about the old days where he and i used to go to school. I would look over and nod a couple of times, why i don't know.

I got off the bus at 8:32 and my class started at 7:50 and what's worse that it was a math class. My teacher just like many other teachers on campus didn't like late students but since this isn't high school and there is no school board paying for classes so all they can do is throw warnings. When i walked in i didn't even look at him but he still managed "Mr.mmmJohnson why are late and please limit the BS to a sentence." I didn't even try to come up with something i just shrugged my shoulders and move on to my seat.

After class the professor stopped me to see what happened "Son are you okay you seemed distracted" he said as i sat there listening when i just noticed that he has the biggest zit-like bump on his forehead. It wasn't like a mole or anything it was like bump under his skin. For the entire time he was talking to me all i could look at was that behemoth of a bump that he had on his head. The professor's head was progressively smaller and smaller as the bump bigger and bigger. Then suddenly "Do you understand" the professor said as he wrapped up his speech, I shook my head and uttered "Yes sir i get the bump, uh point," "excuse me" the professor said in shock as i tried to get out of the room.

As i left the room i felt a sharp knock upside my head as i saw one of my friends, kili laughing as i shook my head once again, i'm gonna shake my head loose one day. Kili continued laughing as i began to walk to my next class when i saw a guy with a clipboard in his hand stopping everyone in his path. I saw where this was going so i decided to take a detour and go to the library instead when kili stopped and asked "what happened in there" and i gave her look and said "the professor wanted to give me a lecture and up close and personal view of his king kong bump" kili gave me a look as if she was saying huh? right then i saw another clipboard guy and thought are these canvasing the school.

As I looked a little harder from a distance it looked like the same guy from the other walkway "either that guy just ran from the other side of the campus or he has a twin bother or a clone" i said to kili as she looked backward at something. "what are you looking at" i said as kili turned backwards and gave me another look that told me she hadn't heard a word i said. "great when is the test again" i said as we went into the library.

As me and kili walk into the library a rabbit hopped across the floor. "Did you just--"i started to say until we saw a bigger bunny running behind the smaller one; as if it was chasing it. "Yea" kili said as she looked a little dumbfounded. Me and kili shook off the fuzz induced by the rabbit show and continued to the study hall. Me and kili didn't say a word until i said "uh-oh" and kili responded with "what's wrong with you this time" that's when she looked up and saw what i was talking about, a shady character running towards us with the biggest smile on his face. "Hey buddy long time no see" he said as he got within yelling distance. "What are you doing here" i said with a sigh "Me just check the campus out" he said looking around. "ok why are you checking the campus out" i said with a quzzical look on my face. "cause' i'm coming out here next semester" he said as hit on the shoulder "Gravy" i said with another sigh and added "I'll be back" "where are you going" kili questioned "To cafeteria i forgot to eat on the way to class" i answered.
As i began the long walk to the cafeteria I saw another clipboard man stopping people. I started to turn to go another route when another one stopped me and bombardied me with questions that seemed to point or no end. The question were obscure at best until i heard "did you see the bunny" then i gave him a look and said "what the hell are you talking about?" then he returned the look and repeat "what the hell are you talking about!?!" that's when i saw a cat run by us and we both looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. I took this as a chance to leave and chalk this up to another sign as either the world going nuts or just me losing my grip little more.

After eating and returning to the library i saw what was me losing more of my grip, it had to be it couldn't be anything else, i saw shady and kili talking. Not only talking like they age old friends, "hey you, come over" shady said motioned me to come over. Kili looked at me as if i had chimp on my head, "what happened to you" "nothing" i responded. after i sat shady began talking again when i saw another animal run by, this time it was a parrot walking on the floor and cursing as he walked. This parrot had obsenity for every person it happen to see. Then the parrot stopped and said to me "who are you" then the parrot kept repeating it over and over until someone yelled "someone shut the bird up" then the parrot flew off. Then kili said something, at least i think she said, "what are doing later honeybump" to that i responded with "What the hell,who is honeybump" then kili said "ok now you are scaring me, blurlap kings with wings of velvet and celtic wrestlers with supreme legdrops and people elbow" as i listened to her to begin rambling i realized that shady was still listening as if he understood everyword and that's he looked at me and said "bumblebee tuna" to which i said "ok" and then i realized and hoped that i am not going crazy. "one more thing" shady said as he got up "i need you do me a flavor" and i said "what" "simple" he said and added "WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHH" peter woke up in very cold damp sweat. Peter looked up at the fan and then at the clock and saw it was 3:00am. Peter sighed as he contemplating whether or not to go back to sleep or try to make he ready for tommorow because you never know where tommorow may take you
© Copyright 2005 A.J. Possum (ajpossum813 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1011148-What-the-hell-