*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1012669-CHINAS-VIOLATION
by ALLI
Rated: 13+ · Article · Children's · #1012669
CHINA VIOLATING HUMAN RIGHTS
In 1979 China adopted what is known as the One Child Policy. This was adpoted to control population growth and every couple and married couple have to sign this One Child Policy Certificate which in return promises their child economic and educational advantages in return. This stupid policy which not only shows how the government violates human rights, but shows how they have not changed since World War 2. There was an article in the new Times magazine where a woman was strapped to a bed and stuck with a needle. She said that she could feel her little girl kicking inside of her and then suddenly she stopped. She was then forced to deliver the dead baby who was then thrown into a bucket of water sitting beside the bed. Anyone who thinks that population growth is a reason to murder babies like this is out of their mind and should move to China and try to have two kids. Is this the smartest solution the Chinese government could come up with? To make it worse, idiots like Ted Turner even suggested that the world practice the same policy. This policy was adopted by the same people who were involved in eating captured U.S. soldiers during World War 2. Maybe that's what they do with these kids they kill, take them home for dinner and that's not a stupid thing to say because they ate our dead soldiers. I should think twice before visiting China and eating Sushi. Look, I have to admit that this policy is just straight up in every way uncivilized and its a situation couples are forced into becuase if they don't sign this policy, then their children are not allowed a good education or a job in society. Now I know why there's so many Chinese in NYC. This is something our president should stick his nose in. Oh I'm sorry, many of our presidents did since the policy was adopted but thought it was ok too, they just couldn't get it pass congress where signs of civilized people actually exists. Sometimes.
© Copyright 2005 ALLI (safraazalli at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1012669-CHINAS-VIOLATION