*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1015380-Long-Distance-Lovers
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1015380
First draft,will be adding more details, but feel free to read and comment if you wish.
Long Distance Lovers


She quietly opens the door and slips off her sandals. She watches him sitting at his computer across the room. The only light coming from the monitor casting a soft blue glow over his face and hair. She walks toward him, the plush carpeting muffling her steps. His fingers still on the keyboard as she stops behind him.

“You came,” His voice low as not to frighten her.

“I had to, I wanted to see you.” Gently she places her hands on his shoulders. Sliding them up the back of his neck with butterfly movements.

“I’m glad, I wanted to see you too. It’s hard being apart.”

She wraps her arms around him, placing her chin on the top of his head. Taking a deep breath inhaling his scent. “Mmmm….you smell so nice.”

“As do you….come here, darling.” He swings his chair around to face her. Leaning down, she brushes her lips across his, their lips barely touching. A shock goes through both of them. He pulls her closer, giving her a deeper kiss. A low moan escapes with her breath.

Standing in front of him, she unbelts her coat. His eyes shine as he watches the coat slide down her arms, revealing the shimmering red lace teddy she has on underneath. “You are so beautiful,” he whispers.

She smiles at the catch in his voice. “Thank you my love."

Reaching down, she lifts the bottom of his shirt tugging it over his head and tossing it aside. She takes his hands and pulls him, he stands. She kisses his neck, his chest, unfastening his pants and lowers them as well as his boxers in one movement. Kneeling she pulls the clothes from his feet, kissing a path up his strong legs. As she stands she gently pushes him back down, straddling him.

He holds her arms and looks deep into her eyes, they shine like emeralds. “Are you sure?” he has to ask, he doesn’t want any regrets.

“I’m sure...I want to be with you.” She shivers as his hands move up her arms, through her hair. “I’ve wanted to be with you for what seems like eternity - unless you want me to leave.”

His fingers tighten in her hair, he pulls her face to his, kissing her cheek, her nose, every part of her face. “Don’t ever think that.” He tells her in between kisses.

As he kisses her she raises herself up. Reaching between them she grasps his hardness. “You feel so warm.”
Slowly she guides him inside of her. Lowering her body inch by inch.

His hands hold her thighs, helping her.The silkiness of the stockings exciting him more. He pauses as she lets out a small gasp. “Are you alright?”

The concern in his voice makes her smile. “I’m fine,” she tells him. “I wasn’t expecting you to be so large, please don’t stop…you feel so good inside me.”

“We’ll take it slow,” he murmurs. “We have all night.”

She continues to lower herself until finally he is buried deep inside her, both letting out a pleasurable sigh. After a moment she starts moving again. Raising herself…then lowering back down to take him in. Moving like this for several moments, then lifting herself almost all the way off to tease him. His groans make her tingle, her nipples harden. She starts moving faster, his hands still guiding her. A small bead of sweat runs down the center of his chest. Leaning over, she lightly licks it off, following the path with her tongue. She feels his heartbeat with her kisses.

He reaches up and unties the lace from her bodice. As the strap open her fullness pushes the fabric apart revealing her firm breasts, her erect nipples beckoning. He doesn’t hesitate, taking first one then the other in his mouth.

She moves faster still, her breath coming in pants. Her hair swinging around her face. Her hands on his shoulders, squeezing and kneading them. Gently digging her long nails in his flesh.

His mouth travels over her breasts and up her neck. Licking and nipping a damp path. He thrusts up to meet her over and over again. He feels her contracting around his hardness, squeezing him. He moans louder. “I’m not sure I can hold out much longer,” he tells her through clenched teeth.

“Good,” she moans back. “Because I can’t either, you feel so good.”

She throws her head back as he grasps her legs again. They move faster…deeper, until finally she feels his release deep inside her setting off her own tremors. She collapses forward onto his chest resting her head below his chin.

“That was incredible,” he whispers, reaching up to stroke her hair. “You are so intense.”

She smiles at him, a soft smile, sad. “Yes, that was wonderful.”

“Please don’t be unhappy,” he tells her. “It’s going to be alright.”

“I know, someday.” She sighs as she puts her head back down. “But for now this is all we can have, and I miss you.”

“And I you,” he quietly whispers. “Close your eyes and go to sleep now, we will be together again tomorrow.”

“Goodnight my love.”

“Goodnight darling,” he tells her, kissing her one last time before turning the computer screen off.


Thanks for reading, and keep writing!
© Copyright 2005 VixensTime (ikeepbooks4u at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1015380-Long-Distance-Lovers