*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1015789-A-dream-for-a-lifetime
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1015789
Unusual encounter for a lonely woman. R & R please
         I'm in the house I've always dreamed of. I'm just so tired. But I want to be ready for who or what I don't know. Now seated in front of the mirror brushing my long brown hair I feel all the tiredness as it claims my body with a vengeance.

         I don't know in which moment I fell asleep, but right now someone is brushing my hair with a gentleness I haven't felt in years. It feels so good, so, so good. I opened my eyes, or so I believed. I see in the mirror reflected the most beautiful man ever. He stood behind me, brushing my hair with loving gentleness.

         In his hand is a brush of silver embellished with gems of the most brilliant colors. This is definately a dream. One I don't ever want to awake from. He is so tall, so muscular and at the same time so gentle with my hair I just want to know how else is he with those lips of his. As if he knew what I was thinking, he lowered his lips to my neck. I lowered my eyelids and eventually closed my eyes, as the cold feel of his wet lips at the base of my neck became more intense.

         A few moments later, I feel his hand tilt my head to one side. He nibbled at my neck seductively, arousing my desire. I can't believe the swirl of emotions in my head. Never before have I felt this in just a kiss in the neck. As the sensations became more and more strong I forced myself to open my eyes. I love to see the eyes of the man who's giving me so much pleasure. I looked in the mirror and saw his fangs, feeding with my blood. It didn't matter any more, I was in so much ecstasy, my head began to swirl and the night called me to it.

         I wanted to see the man, the creature, and the vampire glowing with my life, with my blood but the darkness, that darkness was calling me. I just gave one more breath and began to close my eyes. I think I was dying. Dying right here in the middle of sensual ecstasy.

         Now I'm in my bed with a very lovely silk baby doll, and outside the sun is shining as never before. And I have a conviction in my head; he would come again and again. And each time he would give me as much pleasure as he takes.

© Copyright 2005 Loraine ~ will be back soon (dianets7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1015789-A-dream-for-a-lifetime