*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1019045-memories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by jenne
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1019045
lovers memories haunt her
It has been weeks since she has felt his touch. The touch that sets her body on fire. Her longing for it is driving her crazy. She knows that he is busy though that if he had the choice he would be there wrapped in her arms. She knew that there would be times like this she just forgot how hard they were. She dreams of him every night. Dreams of his hands running over her body gently touching every inch of it. She sometimes actually feels his touch and it excites her. She dreams of his mouth on hers kissing her so deeply that she seems to lose her breath. But he has done that from the start, take her breath away.

Her dreams are vivid. Memories of the last time they made love. She feels his hardness deep within her. Their bodies moving as if they were one person. Their heart beats and breathing in perfect time. It was a dance they did when they were together everything perfect in rhythm. She loved the way he touched her face. She could lose herself in that one act alone. She loves it when she is on top when he is settled within her and her hair can wrap them in a blanket of comfort like that moment will never end. He would not have to leave her and they could just spend the rest of their lives making love. But she knew that his work was important and there'd be times that this memory would have to do her for a while.

It was this memory that satisfied her, when she was alone. She found herself touching her face and breast just as he would. Her hands no longer belonged to her, in her fantasies they were his hands. She closed her eyes and moved softly in the rhythm of the music that had played the last time they made love. Pulling his scent as faded as it was off the pillow so she could imagine him with her. Slowly her hands follow the same trail he would when he was with her. She could feel the stickiness in between her legs grow, the heat from her fantasy made her swollen and aching with desire. Her fingers found her little button and began to rub as she picture his tongue doing it's magic. Her scent carried through the room as she moved her hips making love to him in her mind. Her heart began to beat hard and her breath was gone as she began to throb and release her juices.

Sighing she realized that it was only her mind working overtime and decided to write him what she had been thinking, hoping that it would inspire him to join her for coffee soon.
© Copyright 2005 jenne (lilfox1159 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1019045-memories