*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1022693-Fire-Fighter-Killed-In-Line-Of-Duty
Rated: E · Short Story · Career · #1022693
This Story Is About A FireFighter That Had Died In The Line Of Duty.
Fire Fighter Killed In Line Of Duty

Fire Fighters Are The Best People Out There, They Go To Accidents, Fires, and To Saving Animals. But On This Day Something Would Change. Truck 55 Gets A Call To A Motor accident on highway 93 north bound. Fire fighter Shannon o Shea, Joe Walsh, Jimmy Heck, and Fire Chief Bob Hunt get to the scene Shannon O’ Shea, Jimmy Heck, and Bob Hunt go to the car to get trapped people out well Joe Walsh went to go help with the fire traffic crew. Something that should have went well didn’t Joe was hit by a drunk driver. Joe had to be air lifted to the hospital. Where he was treated for savers injuries. The rest of the crew cleaned up the scene n then went to the hospital Joe was lifted to. The crew found out that Joe had passed, the best firefighter at the station was gone. He loved his job helping people n saving lives n homes. The crew is upset and try to get over the night the crew shows there love to the family he left behind. The crew then leaves n goes to the fire dept. where they get changed out of the gear n go home. On Monday they will have serves for Joe. On Monday morning the crew washes the trucks, then gets in the Class A uniforms n go to the serves where they showed respect to the best fire fighter in the 55. Joe Was Laid To Rest In Peace. We Will Never For Get Joe.
© Copyright 2005 shannon (firefighter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1022693-Fire-Fighter-Killed-In-Line-Of-Duty