*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1023725-I-Am
Rated: E · Essay · Personal · #1023725
This best describes who I am.
         There are so many meaningful and purposeful reasons why I live my life.

         First of all, for God who strengthens my being, who makes me complete, and serves as a remedy in my darkest times.

         Second, for my family who believes that I could surpass any insurmountable hindrances, who
truly believes in me, and always cheers me up.

         Third, for some intimate friends that never leaves me waiting and hanging.

         Fourth- for my passion, writing; I can’t imagine life without a pen. When I am down it’s the only way to heal the pain that resides
in my heart.

         Lastly, for someone that I’m still searching for until now… The one I’ve been waiting all my life, who will understands me in times of pains. The one who'll know how to adjust with my temperamental mood swings, who will accept my past, whatever that is… Yes- I’m living for their sake…


         You may view me hopeless; but if you will walk in the hallways of my life maybe you'll see that I’m brave enough to face trials and obstacles. What I am now is because of my past… my past taught me to fight, to stand, and to hope for a brighter day.
© Copyright 2005 SweetMorningDew (silent_ssshh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1023725-I-Am