*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1024157-Snowy-Christmas
by Manda
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #1024157
Jeremy enjoys his fist snowy Christmas with his family.
Jeremy a blonde twelve year old woke suddenly when he felt a cold chill. He lives in California so that doesn't happen too often. He was about to pull the covers up and go back to sleep when he noticed the white flakes falling from the sky. The ground was covered with a white blanket of snow. Jeremy's eyes grew big, he had never seen snow before, except for on TV. He jumped out of bed and put his slippers on, not stoping for anything.
The door to the house burst open and a tall lenghty boy ran out. Jeremy became an airplane zooming though the cold flakes of snow. His smile grew and grew, nothing could bring him down at that moment.
"Jeremy Michael Smith!" "Get your butt in this house now!" Yelled the woman standing in the doorway. "Sorry mom, I should of put a coat on." Jeremy walked back to the house. "It's ok sweety, I love the snow too." Mrs. Smith ran past her son and spun around and around, she too enjoyed the snow.
A car pulled up infront of the house and the man inside got out, in his arms were two wrapped boxes, one small and one big. The man walked up the sidewalk to his house. He was knocked to the ground as his dog Fluffy jumped on him causing the presents to fly out of his arms.
"Dad! You're home!" Jeremy rejoyced as he ran over to his dad. "Yes, I'm home son, but your mother's present and your present broke when they landed." Jeremy's dad was sad, he had been excited to give his family their Christmas Eve presents.
"Who care's, there just presents after all, look at the snow dad. It's snowing!" Jeremy burst with happiness. To him the presents didn't matter, for a snowy Christmas with his famiy was a far better gift.

--Manda
© Copyright 2005 Manda (mandy88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1024157-Snowy-Christmas