*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1025411-I-need-this-change
Rated: E · Essay · Emotional · #1025411
things I want to change...
Right at this very moment I’m thinking of more sensible stuff on how could I change myself into a better person. I want to change the way I think, the way I speak, the way I interact, and the way I believe or overview in some things I know.

I would like to be someone who's strong, that fights for what is right and strives for purposeful beliefs. I want to be an optimistic person that believes there is a better tomorrow for this insurmountable world.

I want to be rational, to be sensible, and to be reasonable in every single way. I want to be a disciplined person, someone that’s careful for her decision and thinks first before she does a single move. I need to have strength; in times of frustrations, problems, and hurts…

I also need to be realistic, to show everyone what it really means to live in this crucial earth. I want to show you what life has to offer. I need to have determination and perseverance; for me to surpass the most dreadful and penetrating strife in life.

I need this change! To have a better and more productive future…
© Copyright 2005 SweetMorningDew (silent_ssshh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1025411-I-need-this-change