*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1025805-The-New-Day-lighters---The-Seduction-VI
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Death · #1025805
The bat flew in through the cave's entrance and hung upside down in the shadows.
Chapter V

The Seduction

Bogard could feel his strength returning. He stoked the fire and threw on more wood. His brother had provided him with enough for several days. The warmth of the fire felt good and he slept close to it to absorb its heat. He could hear the wind rustling the leaves, and knew the weather had changed for the worse. He was glad he was in the cave protected from the elements. He did not realize it was not the elements he had to be protected from.

A solitary bat flew in through the cave's entrance and hung upside down in the shadows. It watched every movement Bogard made, and waited. As the night wore on and Bogard slept, the bat disengaged itself from the stone ceiling and landed on the ground. A strange metamorphosis took place, and standing there instead next to the fire, was the voluptuous Bathella, radient in all her naked glory. Her long silky black tresses partially covered her milky white sensuous body.

She wanted him, she could still taste him, and she wanted him to want her. Bogard tossed and turned as she aproached his writhing body. He could sense her presence but was powerless against her. His subconsious reached out to her and she came to him, willing him to open his eyes.

He stared up at her and saw her sultry nakedness standing over him. He thought he was still asleep and dreaming of the lucious enchantress. He reached his arms out to her and beckoned her to come to him. That was what she was waiting for. He had to be willing for his transformation to be complete. She needed a mate, and he was worthy.

She slowly lowered herself over him, and she let him caress her bare breast. Her voluminous hair cascaded over her shoulders and covered his groping hands. She gasped at his touch and threw her head back, a look of ecstasy illumnated her features.

"He is mine," she thought. "Now and forever."

With his passion fully aroused, he felt no pain. She slowly removed his outer garments and he tumbled her underneath him. He gazed into her onyx eyes and he penetrated her soleless body, offering himself to her, and she accepted him completely. As he lie there in her arms afterward, he felt strange. He no longer had control of himself.

"It is time," she whispered in his ear, as she nuzzled his neck and aroused him even more.

"Time? We have plenty of time," he told her.

"Yes, an eternity," she whispered, as she sank her fangs deep into his jugular.

The excruciating pain lasted only for a moment.
She drained him of his strength, then slowly withdrew from him. His body reacted to her leaving him, and he didn't want her to go.

"That's enough for tonight my treasure. Until tomorrow night, sleep my love, grow strong and wait until I come for you again."

Disengaging herself from his embrace, she rose and stood over his body admiring his strong, handsome physique.

"You were worth the wait, sleep and renew yourself, I want you rested, and ready for me when I return."

Her metamorphosis was quick, and in a blink of an eye, she was gone.

He felt cold and alone lying there on the unyielding floor of the cave. Although weak, he managed to throw some more wood into the fire, and wrapped his naked body in his heavy woolen cape.

Chills and fever attacked his body all through the night, and by the time morning came he was too exhausted to eat. The thought of food turned his stomach, but he had an insatiable thirst. The water made him sick and so he settled for some red wine.

He awoke about three in the afternoon and felt strong enough to stand. Wrapped in his cloak he stepped outside for some fresh air. The bright rays of the sun seemed to hurt his eyes and so he went back inside. He figured the many days he spent in the darkened cave was the reason for his eyes being so sensitive.

The shoulder wound hardly bothered him any more, in fact it felt pretty good, and yet he felt drained. He was still extremely tired and weak, and figured it was from the blood he lost.

He wondered why his neck hurt and was tender to touch, there were two scabs on his skin just over his carotid artery. He could not remember where or when he got the new injury. Maybe some creature bit him while he slept. Bogard tried to remember but his mind was blank.

The day wore on and Bogard was board and lonely. He took several naps and each time he slept he dreamed of the beautiful enchantress. He wished she were there now to chase away the loneliness.
He knew he should be dreaming about his wife Janine, but the enchantress had such a hold over his mind and body. He felt his thoughts were not his own.

Bogard watched the sun slip below the horizon, and as the darkness consumed the trees the ghostly mist returned. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the refreshing dampness of the evening mist. It seemed to rejuvenate his spirit and give him strength. The night was like a magical tonic bringing new life into his battered body.

Bogard opened his eyes and stared in wonder not believing what he was seeing, so he blinked twice and then rubbed his eyes. There before him was the beautiful enchantress, walking slowly toward him through the swirling mist. Her long raven black hair hanging loosely, partially covering her ample milky loveliness. Beads of moisture glittered on her naked skin and he had the urge to drink the moisture off her luscious breasts. The sight of her nakedness engorged him and he craved her more than he had ever wanted any other woman.

"I must be dreaming, this can't be real. How did you get here? I have wanted you since the first moment I saw you, and now you have come to me."

"Hush my sweet," she said as she slowly glided toward him. Her long slender fingers reached out to caress his throbbing member. A gasp escaped his lips and he shivered at her touch. Within seconds his cloak slid from his shoulders, and his aching loins felt a desire only she could release. The chilling air forgotten as heated passion over whelmed him.

"Tonight is ours to command, and I command you to fill me with your love."

She pressed herself firmly against him and could feel his throbbing need for her.

"Tonight is our second night of love, tomorrow you will be mine forever."

With arms entwined, they lowered themselves to the ground. The only witness to their sexual pleasures, was the howling wind and towering trees celebrating their union. Just like the night before, their consummated bliss ended with her filling her need for his blood. This time he yearned for her bite and offered his neck freely. A second of pain was worth his intoxicating need for her. Her bite drew him into her, he was part of her, she was part of him. With his strength ebbing, his eyes closed.

"Sleep, sleep and dream of me, for tomorrow night I will return for you. Your death will give you new life. We will rule together for eternity."

Bogard awoke with a throbbing head ache, his neck was stiff and sore. Weakened from the additional loss of blood he staggered as he tried to walk. His breathing was labored and he felt like he was someone else. Someone he didn't know. His body tingled and his muscles seemed to be crawling under his skin. Something strange was happening to him and he didn't like it.

What am I doing outside?'

Grabbing his cloak he covered his nakedness and shielded his eyes from the rising sun.

'What is happening to me? How did I get out here?'

He was feeling so alone and empty. He wanted to go home, and be with his family. Borgda should be back tomorrow with Janine. His thoughts of Janine became entangled with his thoughts about his dream of the enchantress. It was hard for him to tell which was which. His mind struggled to decide what was real and what was surreal. He went inside to clear his head, and think.

'Was it all a dream, or was it real? I have to figure it out.'

He sat by the fire and threw on another log, wrapped himself tightly in his cloak and sat staring into the flames. As the flames danced before his eyes, he could hear Bathella's voice echoing in his head, over and over again.

'Your death will give you new life. We will rule together for eternity. Death, Life, Eternity. What does it mean? I need to know. Janine help me. Hurry, I need you.'

'Death, Life, Eternity...Death, Life, Eternity...Death, Life,Eternity'

The harder he tried to remember, the more his head hurt. The pain almost drove him mad. By the time night fell he was almost crazy, and when Bathella arrived he was out of control. She tried to entice him with her charms, but his pain was too severe to even care about her enticement.

He screamed in anger, "What have you done to me?"

"I have done nothing that you didn't want me to do. That's is how it must be. You must be willing, and you were. In order for the final transformation to be completed you must want it, and you must want me."

"What transformation are you talking about? Why does my head hurt so? I feel so weak and dizzy."

"It's natural for you to feel this way, but it will all be over soon. Your pain will be no more and your strength will return. You will become my mate for eternity, one more night together and it will be complete. We will unify our love once again and then as I drain your blood you will be mine forever. Within twenty four hours after you next awaken, I will come for you. I will then surrender my blood to you, once you drink of my blood the transformation will be complete, and we will be of one mind, one body."

"What if I do not drink of your blood, then what?"

"You must, or you will die."

"I can't think. Why did you choose me?"

"You were brave enough to pull the ring, you were worthy."

"Go away and leave me alone. Who are you? What are you? How dare you do this to me."

"You know what I am. I am your destiny, and I dare, because I can. Come to me my sweet, let us finish what we have begun."

Bogard's head was throbbing in pain, his body began to shake and his muscles tightened.

"Come my love let me take away your pain, soon it will be all over."

He was drawn to her. Her eyes were hypnotic. He could see his future in her eyes, her deep soul less eyes, and he was lost in them. He was too weak to fight her, he didn't want to fight her. He craved her sensuous touch, he yearned for her, his body ached for her touch. He was lost...

© Copyright 2005 super sleuth (babchia7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1025805-The-New-Day-lighters---The-Seduction-VI