*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1028637-The-Liar
Rated: E · Monologue · Children's · #1028637
In this monologue Jenna talks about her shcool-mate who always lies.
You know Cindy Collins. She's always lying. I mean, just the other day I asked her if she went to Jason's birthday party. She told me "No, I don't like Jason at all. I wouldn't be caught at that loser's party for anything." and I know that that's not true because Bethany was at Jason's party and she snapped a picture of Cindy actually talking to that geek! Eww! Jason is like the dorkiest person in the entire school! I can't believe Cindy actually went to his party.
[pause] Anyway, Cindy is such a liar. And I used to be friends with her! Best friends! But, that was when I was in third grade. I was young and foolish back then. I don't even know what I saw in her. She is the most fake person I've ever met! And she wears the ugliest clothes. Yesterday, she was wearing these pants that looked like a cat threw up on them. They were disgusting! (looks over her shoulder and see's Cindy coming) Here she comes. If she asks, I didn't tell you anything. (Turns to Cindy.)Hi Cindy.[with smile] (Turns back and frowns and raises her eyebrows.)
© Copyright 2005 JackJack (writerword at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1028637-The-Liar