*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1030338-Vampire-Hunters
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Fantasy · #1030338
This story is about two vampire hunters.
There was a bone chilling scream."What the hell?" yelled Viggo. Margo and Viggo grabbed their guns out of the briefcase and went out of their compartment. A woman about 20 was on the floor, two flight attentendts were by her side. The lady was panting, her face was pale and she was staring out her window. "What happened?" asked Viggo. The woman glanced up at him. He bent down and repeated the question. "In..there...I saw- I saw somthing..out my window, and-and it came in! It bite my daughter's neck..I yelled, and it started to attack me...and-and- i came out here." The lady fainted. Viggo got up, he and Margo went into the carpartment. There was a vampire, drinking blood from the child. The child was about three years old. When they entered the vampire looked up at them. Blood was dripping from his mouth, he licked it off. Viggo and Margo raised their guns. "I'll give you to the count of three, if you don't leave, I'll shoot you," threatened Viggo. The vampire's red eyes glanced over at Margo, and he smirked. "Watch out, Margo," said Viggo, " One, two, three!" The vampire lungded at Margo, and he grabbed her. " Damn, get off of me!!" she yelled as she fell to the floor. She punched him in the face, the vampire did'nt seem to notice. He was trying to bite her neck. Viggo shot at the vampire's back, he stopped mulling Margo. She swiftly got up and shot him in the head. The vampire ducked and pounced at Viggo...
© Copyright 2005 vampire120 (vampire120 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1030338-Vampire-Hunters