*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1030681-Sudden-death-sentence
Rated: E · Short Story · Death · #1030681
cidy learns of her illness.
i sat in my chair worried and tired. then the doctor came in the office, i held my breath. soon he began to speak ,i still held my breath. he then said something to me. i shook my head. i then let my breath go and cried out" what is going on with me!"
dr. mick looked at me curiously and said in a calm voice " u have cancer. ur type of cancer.....is a tumor in ur brain. we have to do surgery. otherwise u will die cidy mcnill."
my mother then began to weep.



soon we were out in the car, we had treked very slowly to the car. dr.mick said i could beat the cancer if i have the willpower. but do i? i am going to make it?

in the car my mother starts to speak" cidy honey. they are doing surgery next wensday." my mother began to cry viciously.
" mom calm down. i heard what the doctor said." but really i didn't. i tried to calm my selve down.
moments later a headache came again ,a sypmtom of the tumor. i told my mother and she told me to rest.
my mother then sat down again " cidy. u are fine. after the surgery u will be on chemotherapy for a bit and then u will hopefully be well!" i shook my head and looked at my mother. i then ran to my room. my mother ran after me and yelled " honey u will be fine."
i then start to cry again. i hug my mother and cry on her until she is wet and tired of my crying.

that next week i go threw the surgery. i go into the intensive care unit and barely make it. i die almost in the surgery room because of the pressure in my brain. i also almost die in the ICU. but finally i make it, to the real world again. but how long will be i be well for?
© Copyright 2005 elica456 (elica123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1030681-Sudden-death-sentence