*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1031111-Bound-for-Her-Pleasure---Part-1
by RubyB
Rated: GC · Novella · Erotica · #1031111
Miss Ruby visits her pet on a rainy day. Let the playtime begin.
This story was started by my submissive, a wonderful pet named Nathaniel. Nathaniel is a bit different than other men in that he has breasts which are like a woman's. They are generous, lovely and often the source of embarrassment for him. It's estimated that one in ten men suffer from Gynecomastia, though not as extreme as my pet. When a teenager, he developed as both a man and woman. He isn't a hermaphrodite, yet he does fill out a bra quite nicely.

******************************


Bound for Her Pleasure
A Fantasy in Progress - Part 1


Nathaniel writes:

It had been raining all day, and now the evening gloom had settled in with the fog. I paced, nervous, edgy, worried Miss Ruby would not be pleased with my performance.

Checking my appearance in the mirror for the hundredth time, I brushed a strand of unruly hair back from my face. Should I add a touch of cologne? Would it be too much? Should I just leave enough alone? Looking in the mirror one more time, I smoothed out the velour top over my breasts, noticing my hard nipples poking against the soft fabric. I inhaled deeply, thrusting my chest out, licking my lips nervously. I didn’t know how much more of this tension I could take! What difference did it make? Whatever it was, take it I must.

I squirmed a bit as I walked back to the leather couch again. My velour hot pants were so tight on me the crack of my ass showed very clearly. My shaved legs were encased inside the smooth pantyhose and the high heeled sandals clicked on the hardwood floor. Oh, the tension was so tight inside me! Then I heard her key in the door!

She was a vision, dressed is a long red raincoat. Shaking her small white umbrella, which protected her lustrous auburn hair, Miss Ruby placed the umbrella on the floor and beckoned me over. Trying desperately not to run, I tried to walk as she had taught me, swaying slightly, feeling my breasts jiggle as my heels hit the floor.

She smiled as she removed the long white scarf from around her shoulders. In a single movement, the scarf flew over behind me and she pulled me close to her. Before I realized it, she deftly wound the scarf around me a second time, pinning my arms to my sides. Tucking the ends tightly together behind me, I found myself bound by the waist. Miss Ruby laughed, and kissed my cheek. She walked around me, checking my outfit; softly chuckling in what I prayed was approval.

“Not bad, pet.” She said brightly. I felt a sharp pinch on my butt.

She laughed as I jumped and she heard the sharp intake of my breath. I felt her hand on my ass gently pushing me towards the couch. I wondered why she hadn’t allowed me to take her coat. Small droplets of rain rolled slowly down her delightfully curvaceous body. No queen ever mounted her throne with more style and grace than did Miss Ruby that couch as she seated herself. Motioning me to kneel at her feet, she slowly unbuttoned the raincoat and then drew it open to reveal the treasure it covered.

Her luscious body was displayed before me, adorned only by two strands of pearls. The scent of her skin, the musky aroma of her aroused sex drove me wild. An understanding smile crossed her lips as her fingers caressed my breasts, quickly pinching my nipples, matching her own in hardness. The feel of her touch against the smooth velour was heavenly!

I dare not look down, for I knew my place. Eye contact must be maintained at all times. Shoulders back, chest out, lips parted, tongue slightly displayed, groin offered for her perusal, butt tightly clenched, kneeling erect. I must always be available to my Miss to please her in any way she might see fit to demand.

I groaned with pleasure and anticipation as she toyed with my chest. She took her time, teasing me. When I would wince slightly from her nails, she would mimic my response, mockingly. I longed to kiss her lips, but knew I dare not without specific instructions. She would purse her lips and make little kissing motions in my direction as if to say,”see, this is what you want, isn’t it?”

All the while her maddening manipulation of my already sensitive breasts were driving me wild. She delighted in prolonging my agony, alternating pinching, kneading, palming, and tweaking the erect nipples. I tried to remain motionless, but it was impossible, and she knew it. Little gasps escaped me. Her smile reflected her secret satisfaction at my discomfort.

“Would you like to kiss me, my pet?”

“Oh, my, yes please, Miss!” I couldn’t believe my luck!

“Have you been a good boy?”

“Yes, Miss. I have done all my assignments.”

“We’ll see, pet. Since you have been such a good boy, I will allow you a chance to kiss my lips…providing that is the only place you touch me.”

“Miss?” I was confused. That is all I wanted anyway.

“Only our lips must touch, no other part of our bodies, do you understand, pet?”

“Yes…I believe so, Miss.”

“Good. You know I won’t tolerate disobedience, don’t you?”

“Yes Miss, nor should you.”

“Just so. If I feel any part of you touching me, other than your lips on mine… then that would be cause for discipline, wouldn’t you agree, pet?”

“Yes, Miss.”

“Very well, you may precede.” She leaned back a bit on the couch, a smile on her delightful lips. I was stunned. I expected her to lean forward, so I could reach up with my face and bring out mouths together. Now I saw the game in it’s entirety. Now I saw the trap which she had set for me and into which I had walked, nay pranced.

“I’m waiting, pet. And I am sure you will agree that I should never be kept waiting.”

“No Miss.”

Awkwardly pulling myself to my feet, without the aid of my hands, slipping on the floor in my heels, I scrambled to rise. Trying to find an advantageous angle, I made a sideways approach, which she waved off.

“Haven’t I taught you anything? You are to always maintain eye contact unless I specifically order otherwise, correct?”

“Yes, Miss…” I was defeated, and we both knew it.

I faced her and leaned forward, slowly. She kept her eyes on mine. My breathing was rapid, thinking I would accomplish what I wanted so desperately. Just when I could actually feel her warm breath upon my face, I could feel the swell of her breast touch my left nipple.

“Clumsy!” She said as she used her nails to pinch the offending nipple hard. I yelped and backed off, out of reach.

“Would you like to try again, double or nothing? You get another chance, but if you make another mistake, you get twice the penalty on punishment day.”

“Yes, Miss, please!” What choice did I have? She was so close!

Again I tried a slightly different angle, but keeping my eyes on hers, closing steadily, but carefully. This time it was my other nipple touching her nipple. Again the sharp pain of her talons as I reared up in pain.

“I can’t believe how awkward you are, pet. Here I am, offering you the chance of a lifetime, the chance to kiss me, on the lips, and how do you react? By flopping your tits all over the place! Really!”

“Yes, Miss… I’m so sorry, Miss!”

“Al right. One last chance. I don’t even want to think of how much penance you will be doing if you mess this up! Are you ready, pet?”

I swallowed and nodded. Again I leaned carefully forward. Sucking in my breath, holding it for all I was worth. Careful not to break eye contact, inching my way forward, mesmerized by her features, inhaling her scent, our lips were only an inch apart when…

“What’s this?”

Her knee her come in contact with my erection straining against the velour of my hot pants. Forgetting myself, I looked down for a moment. Per her instructions, the cock was pulled up a condom fitted over it, stowed under first the pantyhose and then the hot pants, the balls tucked under the crotch. The strain of all the anticipation and teasing had been too much for it to bear. Now it seemed ready to explode, trying to break free. Her legs were crossed, a position I had not noticed before.

“Since you have proven yourself unworthy of kissing my lips, and you certainly have had your opportunities, you may instead kiss my boots.”

She proffered a shiny red one and I knelt before her, placing my lips to the toe. I kissed and licked both boots, from toe to the tops, ending just below her knees. Every offending drop of rain was cleaned off. When I had finished, she slowly spread her legs, revealing her paradise, smooth and moist, swollen in anticipation. I lovingly kissed and licked my way to the entrance, eventually rewarded with the golden nectar that awaited. She was hot, so wet, and so ready.

Now she reclined and began to stroke my hair as she guided my face to the most advantageous positions. I took my time, patiently using my tongue, my lips, even my teeth in ways I knew she liked. I could sense by her shifting posture, her rapid breathing, her audible gasps when I was hitting the mark. Her hot juices covered my face, and I gloried in it. My long hair played against he thighs, tickling her as my head moved. I could feel the sides of my breasts rubbing on the inside of her legs, the velour smoothly caressing her.

Soon her knuckles tightened on my hair and she began a small series of eruptions. One built on another like a chain reaction, until she clenched my head in a vise-like grip. My tongue probed as deeply as it could, licking the inside of her walls, trying to reach into hidden treasures. My nose rubbed her erect clit, feeling it throb. Finally, in one great shudder, she climaxed. Holding it in, savoring each delicious moment, she slowly relaxed. I softly lapped up the remaining nectar, kissing her still swollen and inflamed labia. Small, quiet kisses floated over her abdomen. She sighed in contentment, and I was thrilled by it.

“Oh, pet,” she smiled down at me. “I do think you are a keeper, despite your awkwardness.”

“Thank you, Miss…”

“You do realize, you will have to be punished for the failure of the challenge?”

“Oh yes, Miss.” I wouldn’t have it any other way.

“Let me free your arms, I want you to service me with those wonderful hands of yours.”

“It will be my pleasure, Miss.”

“And mine as well, to be sure. Take off your top, pet, I want to see your tits.”

“Yes, Miss, of course.” As demurely as possible, I complied. She hefted each of my breasts, tweaking the nipples.

“You know, pet, I do believe they are getting larger!”

“Are they, Miss?” I was amazed, and perhaps even thrilled.

“Yes. They definitely are. Perhaps all this attention has caused a growth spurt? Well, there is only one thing we can possibly do about that, you know?”

“Miss?”

“Much more of the same!” She laughed as she slapped them from side to side.

Ruby writes

My lovely pet winced and I cooed soothing words, playing with his hair, fondling his luscious breasts. He was in the perfect state of arousal, confined by his own bondage, but panting quite nicely. Every now and then he licked his lips, the nervous habit something I would allow as long as that tongue stayed in view. His eyes were fixed on mine, wherever I looked and that pleased me greatly.

“Reach into my left pocket and we’ll start your punishment.”

His eyes widened, nostrils flared at that. Perhaps he didn’t think I’d really punish him for such little mistakes, but then again, he knew me. I, too, have a dark side. Hands shaking he pulled out the two silver nipple clamps I’d put in the left pocket in case he failed in his task.

The clamps were made for light intensity play, yet the chain between them could be quite wicked. Like me. Of course, he needed to be prepped.

“Hold still, pet,” I said leaning forward, deliberately pinching his already pointed tips between my middle fingers and thumbs. A light whimper escaped his parted lips and I pulled him toward me by the tips of his breasts. It hurt too much for him to stay leaning back and he knew me well enough to lean forward.

“Kiss me,” I whispered into his ear, licking it before saying, “you may thank me for your punishment later.”

He tilted his head and I pinched the tips of his breasts a bit harder.

“Ahhhhh.”

What a lovely sound. Not quite a complaint, but clearly, he was hurting. I deliberately ground myself into his thick groin and pressed my lips to his. Like a good boy, he put his tongue in my mouth and let me suck on it. I worked myself into a nice rhythm, sucking, pinching, and rubbing. He had to lean forward and put his hands on either side of me to keep his balance.

When I thought his breasts couldn’t take anymore punishment, I broke the kiss and put my hands on his shoulders, easing him back to his knees. A light sheen of sweat covered him, and I leaned forward to flick my tongue on his chest and taste him. The smell of leather and his scent was distracting, yet I was on a mission.

He held out his hands and I took the clamps from him, holding them in the light for him to study.

“You may look, sweet angel.”

His eyes took in the silver, following the long chain between them. Then he looked back to me, his eyes lit in excitement, a smile on those beautiful full pouty lips.

“Hands behind your neck, love, chest out.”

He moves so gracefully, like a dancer. I enjoy watching him move, the way his breasts point towards me. Taking my time, I secured each clip to nipple of each breast. I’m careful not to let them bite into his delicate skin, but ensure that they are tightly fastened.

“Head down, Nat.”

There was no hesitation on his part, and I was suddenly looking at a wealth of blond hair.

“Open your mouth.”

He did and in went the chain.

“Bite it, pet. Hold it in your teeth.”

If he raised his head to look at me, he would be pulling on his own nipples.

“Very nice. Now I want you over my lap.”

I smiled, knowing he would struggle to fulfill that request. It was near impossible with his hands behind his neck, yet I knew he would try. When he made a movement to raise himself, I put my hands on his, holding him in place.

“I want you punished, Nat, not damaged. Lower your arms and arrange yourself for me.”

Removing my hands from his, I settled into the couch and he gently lowered himself across my legs. His hands went to the floor to keep him from crushing me and I heard him yelp. The chain had certainly been pulled.

“We’re not going to wait for punishment day, love. I’d rather punish you as we go along. I think you need some help keeping that chain in your mouth.”

Reaching into my raincoat, I pulled out a pair of panties I’d worn the last time he made me wet over the phone. I pushed the panties into his mouth, causing the chain to go farther back and his head to lower a bit.

“Perfect, now you’re ready for your spanking.”

Laughing, I caressed his bottom. Oh, it wouldn’t hurt, I couldn’t spank that hard through his sexy hot pants. The punishment would be his doing.

“Every time I spank you, I want you to raise your head for me. Understood.”

He nodded and I began.

Whack!

He raised his head obediently, and I heard a muffled yelp.

“Nine more, pet, then I want to see how hard you are for me.”

Whack!

Whack!

Whack!

His arms flexed, his legs shook, yet he continued to punish himself far better than I ever could.

Whack!

Whack!

Whack!

He squirmed a bit and I reached under him to make sure the clamps hadn’t come loose. Just to make him wait, I took my time and pinched the clamps around his nipples, rubbing the round exposed tip of each breast. When he sighed into my hands, I continued the spanking.

Whack!

Whack!

Whack!

He rubbed himself into me and I laughed. The punishment – if we could really call it that – was having its desired effect. His rampant erection was straining to break free of its bondage.

“Very nicely done, pet,” I said, taking the panties out of his mouth and removing the chain. “What do you have to say?”

“Thank you for the punishment, Miss.”

“You’re welcome, love. Now, I want you to stand in front of me, between my legs. Give me your best inspection pose.”

It wasn’t going to be easy. Those heels were a bitch, but he gracefully climbed off me and stood as directed. With his hands behind his neck, head straight, his eyes looking into mine, he assumed the position. The nipple clamps and chain were a delightful ornament. His legs were spread about hip length apart and his groin was thrust forward awaiting my inspection.

A tear had fallen down his cheek, whether from pain or happiness, I couldn’t tell, but his eyes were shining with love. Ah, I had so many plans for my sweet angel.

Nathaniel writes

“Now my pet, I want you to strip for me.”

Blushing, I managed to get to my feet. I managed to peel myself out of the few remaining clothes. My cock sprang free from its bondage. Miss smiled as she saw the penis quiver and become erect.

“Look at yourself in the mirror, Pet.”

I turned and faced the full length mirror. My long blonde hair fell to just below my shoulders. Fine by nature, my brushing of it had fluffed it out and shampooing had added body. It curled at the ends and edges. I shook my head slowly and felt the hair rub my back and shoulders. I loved the feeling, the sensuous caress. My blue eyes were bright with lust, my fair skin, blushing bright with my passions.

I licked my full lips again and again, but it never seemed enough. The blush extended down to my chest, down to the swell of my breasts; my breasts, my amazing, humiliating, my bizarre breasts. Each jutted out from my chest, each a full D cup. My nipples were erect, and so sensitive. I was afflicted with gynocomastica, from childhood I had developed female breasts. Miss was fond of them.

My waist didn’t exactly curve but my hips did have a girlish flair. I had a penchant for moving them in a way Miss found amusing. My more traditional equipment was present, and at the moment, at attention. My penis was about six inches long when erect, and fairly thick. When flaccid it could shrink to half that length. My pubic hair was blonde, like the rest of me, and also fine. My legs were slender and helped give me my 5 foot 7 inch height.

Ruby writes:

"Do you have any idea how precious you are to me, Pet?" I asked.

It wasn't a trick question, but I could see his body shudder. He didn't know whether I wanted him to answer or not.

"Very precious, indeed," I said quickly.

He sighed relief. Slowly I stood and crossed the short distance between us. Pressing my chest into his back, I reached around and ran my fingers across his soft skin.

"Very precious."

"What shall we do next, Pet?" I ask, my hands tracing his shoulders.

"Are you ready to eat, Miss? I've prepared dinner," he responds.

"Yes, Pet, I am."

I nip at his shoulder before speaking again. I want him aroused beyond caring, whimpering with desire, ready for anything.

"Sweet angel, I want more than dinner. The thought of the lovely you, dressed for serving, taking your time about feeding your miss, yummy.

I imagine, tying you to a chair with silk cords, securing your ponytail to the back of the chair so you can't put your head too far down, then inviting in a few ladies to help feed you and keep you ready for me. Mmmmmm......"

I nibble his ear before continuing. He's shaking, his head back giving me access, his hips thrust forward. Delightful.

"They would coo over you and say things like you’re such a good boy. Perhaps one would have her own pet shackled and nearby, watching shyly, yet hungrily, wanting to be in your spot, but not yet allowed the pleasure.

We'd sit around the table, enjoying the dessert you've made, with coffee and tea. The other pet would be serving, something you desire to do, but you are busy being hand fed and fussed over.

Your ribbon bounces between your legs, your nipples are hard like pebbles, so tempting to taste, that I don't bother to hold back, yet instead lean my head down to suckle you.

One of the ladies whispers naughty things in your ear, telling you what she wants to do to you, while the other feeds you another bite of dinner.

Your hands grip the chair, your hips are bucking, pleasing me with your excitement, knowing I like you to wiggle I trace your hard cock with my fingertips. Your chest is thrust forward. What a delightful site you make. Mmmm …Would you like that, pet?"

"Yes, Miss," the submissive tone in his voice has changed a bit with his arousal. It's deeper, reminding me that my pet is all man, all the time. It makes me want him even more.

I'm quiet, deciding whether or not I should pick up the phone and make that little fantasy happen. There are plenty of my friends who would love the opportunity to sample Nat's charms. If even only to touch and tease him.

"May I dress you for dinner, Miss?" the soft gentle tone is back. He's worried, trembling. I favor him with a smile and a wink.

"Yes, Nat. That would be very nice. Let's move to the bedroom and you may select something from the closet."

His smile in return, the love in his eyes, it chases the darkness away and makes everything right again. Perhaps I will make a few phone calls. Nat would make a lovely dessert.

(C) 2005 Ruby Bloodstone and Nathaniel Hawthorne - All Rights Reserved.

© Copyright 2005 RubyB (rubyb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1031111-Bound-for-Her-Pleasure---Part-1