*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1034435-If-You-Werent-My-Friend
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Adult · #1034435
When friendship turns sexual in your head
Looking out the window, lying in bed but cant help to think if you weren't my friend would you wish you were here lying next to me engaging in some sureal intimacy. If you weren't my friend would you be smitten and attracted to me in a way you couldnt possibly explain to people. If you weren't my friend would you want me to be in your fantasys but only to make them a part of reality. If you weren't my friend would you come pick me up and let the night take over for us. Damn..if you say yes it makes me feel like I want to start over so you can want me the I want you to... oh yeah...just the way I want.

I want to start over so you can kiss me everywhere, take care of my nerves that you will calm while you stroke me and caress, make love like we are the only ones who know what pure ecstasy could feel like. I know I see it in your eyes that you know what sensual and erotic ride we have the potential to be on, but I know you wont get on cause it's just too much of a rush for you...too much. You will feel the fear before you get to feel the sensation and desire. That's why I know these thoughts of you live in my world of Imagination. Just don't look at me to intense, for I dont want you to see what goes on inside, I dont think you knew passion so strong could exist in your friends eyes. Please look away before you get lost, but wait...you dont even look at all or so you fake. You know fear all to well, and you only love the friend in me when I can be so much more.
But I cant change the way you see me as your friend....but I can change the way I see you in my head. I just got to remember to change back when your around.
I can change the way I see you in my head, and it's ok for me to see you differently in my head, cause it's just you and me, it's not bad, no one knows...not even you. It's better that way cuz damn the way I see you is so deeply sensual. I want to be one with you and show you what two fish are capable of doing. Oceans would wish there waves could be as big as ours when us two are in a notion of back and forth, me on top, please dont stop. ohhh...your like a love potion


But I cant change the way you see me again....but I can change the way I see you in my head. No one knows the story's, the fantasy's I bring in my head. No one knows so I feel safe in my head. I wish you can change your mind and join me so that way I dont have to keep lieing to one of my best friends. And that way you would feel the same way again, like you did that time when it was almost a sure thing. I know I was the one to say no but baby...nine years later and more capable of handling one night affairs and that affair being you. Even for 1 night I can show you what I want to, let you feel what I have been wanting you to feel for so long now. But again.....
I cant change the way you see me as a friend....So I'll see you later tonite in my head.

© Copyright 2005 dreamgirl (prettyfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1034435-If-You-Werent-My-Friend