*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1035019-Lonely-Winter-Nights
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1035019
A woman looks for ways to have fun on cold winter nights.
Lonely Winter Nights


The 31 days of January loomed ahead, large and lonely, for Joella Harper. She hated this time of year. The holiday festivities were over and everyone she knew hibernated for the next two months. She loved the social scene and this hiatus bored her to tears. She had to come up with something fun and exciting to do through these cold winter nights. *Snow2*

Sitting at her small breakfast table, Joella absently leafed through the upcoming events advertised in her local newspaper. Her eyes widened in disbelief. Could this be my answer, she thought?

The announcement was from a local night club. Every Thursday night, beginning this week, La Femme Fatale was to host a singles “get to know you” evening. Each week would feature a different theme and this weeks theme was masquerade.

Ooh, she loved dress up. Halloween was her favorite night of the year! She could dress any way she wanted from garters and nylons with heels and a nurses uniform, to a sexy, rockin’ starlette. Nothing felt as good as the sensation she caused when she dressed this way. Feeling as sexy as she looked, she could always count on an intimate evening with the man of her choice.

This Thursday would be just like Halloween! Joella’s mind was already on the costume she would prepare for this obviously hot evening. Her favorite vintage stores and adult play stores had everything she'd need. Let’s see, she thought, I’ll wear a red mini skirt, a sheer white body ..oh no..a lace body suit! Oh yeah, she could see it now……..

Joella made it through her Thursday work schedule with as much interest as she could muster. After all, it wasn’t often she had the opportunity to vamp it up and tonight she was gonna’ shine. Once home, she got a quick bite to eat, then ran a bath using her favorite scent, Midnight Moon. Just the name, conjured up scenarios of naked love making under the full moon sky. What a delicious thought. She lit the room with every candle she could find to create the right mood.

Letting her imagination go, she could feel the touch of a masculine hand on her wet skin. Her own fingers caressed the softness between her legs. Oh yes, she was ready for the night. Silky wetness greeted her searching touches and this was exactly how she wanted to feel all night long.

Stepping from the tub, she wrapped the white thirsty towel around her body. She smiled at her reflection in the bathroom mirror, enticed by the candle light dancing along her skin. It revealed the golden tan she’d acquired from the local tanning salon. Perfect, she thought.

Her bottom wriggled sensuously into the short, short, bright red mini she'd purchased at Raven’s Edge. This vintage clothing store had it all and she never failed to find just the right thing there. The black lace body suit made the contrast stunning. Black, stiletto heels invited a long languorous look at her shapely legs. She was glad she’d decided on the red garter and black nylons too. Turning around, she examined her backside in the mirror, making certain the line was straight over her calves. So far so good.

The last step was the face mask she’d purchased from Erotica LTD. This was the most beautiful mask she’d ever seen with colored beading and fine black lace trim that matched her body suit. It's delicate features played, shadowy and silent, just as she would be tonight. Only her body would speak.

Satisfied with the spell she was spinning, Joella left her apartment and headed for the club. It was 30 minutes after the posted hour. Confident her arrival was noticed, she felt all eyes on her when she entered the room. She walked straight to the bar and ordered a drink, her mask held up to cover her face. The bartender gave it to her and motioned to the other end of the bar.

Joella turned slowly and saw a gorgeous pirate looking her way. He tipped his hat and walked in the opposite direction. She caught her breath. She was supposed to be aloof but this man was playing her for attention. Well, she wouldn’t bite, she thought. After all, the show is just beginning.

A table was open nearby and Joella sat, legs facing out, crossed high for an appealing view of her stiletto heels and long legs. She knew the effect this would have and enjoyed the moment. She didn’t see anyone remotely interesting and wondered what had become of her phantom pirate? What difference does it make, she chided herself, I could have any man I wanted here.

She knew it was true but, there was a telltale wetness between her legs. Soon, the thong she wore would be soaked. Damn, she muttered, I’m not supposed to fall this early. But, she knew it was too late. That devil of a pirate was in her mind.

Looking around the room, she searched for the dark black hat over shoulder length, dark hair. How would he ravish her with his pirate ways? Ooh, maybe he’ll tie me up like a proper wench. She shivered at the thought. The music was primitive and pounding in her ears. Or was that her own heart beat?

The drink in her hand was strong and she was feeling properly loose. She stood and walked toward the dance floor. A man dressed as a cop stood in her way and reached for her hand. She smiled agreement, hoping her pirate was watching. The cop grabbed her ass and pushed her out to the dance floor. Lovely, she thought. I couldn’t have written the script better than this.

Her motions were enticing and the red mini skirt was hiking up, showing the faint outline of the bottom of her ass. She knew this would drive a man wild. The cop she danced with was overcome. She could see his bulging crotch and she smiled. Out of her eyes corner, she caught the image of the pirate she coveted, standing against the wall, watching her display.

The music continued to groan and her body undulated to it’s motion. Suddenly, the cop reached out to grab her, pulling her into his body. He ground his hardness into her mound and reached a hand under her skirt. She made faint motions to stop him but he reached her wetness and she gasped. He leered at her and just as he went to move her away from the dance floor, a strong hand pulled her away.

Her pirate was rescuing her, or… was he claiming her? She preferred the latter. His look, alone, disarmed the poor disheveled cop. Turned toward her, he started walking her away from the crowd. “Come with me,” he said in a deep strong voice.

Joella melted instantly. She cursed her body for it’s betrayal of her passion. This man would have her and that was that. He knew it and she knew it. He opened a door at the far end of the bar and stood back to let her move through first. They walked along the low lit corridor, passing several numbered doors.

“Where are you taking me,? she asked as demurely and submissively as possible.

“You’ll see when we get there.” He was very matter of fact and no nonsense.

A small bit of fear entered her mind but it only served to heighten her desire. They walked a few more steps when he grabbed the back of her hair, yanking her to a stop.

“This is where we’re going.” He opened the door and told her to lay down on the large double bed at the center of the far wall. She noticed the shackles attached to the headboard and base of the bed with shivers of anticipation. She got onto the bed on her hands and knees, her ass raised high, for his viewing pleasure. He strode to the side of the bed, held her arm back and smacked her exposed bottom. He was spanking her! She couldn’t believe it. Her voice cried out for him to stop and he only gave her another rounding, over her smarting ass.

“You will listen and perform when I tell you.” he said authoritatively.

He let go of her arm and told her to turn to him on her hands and knees. She could see the zipper of his pirate trousers was down and a massive hardness protruding. His intention was clear and she could do nothing but comply to his wishes. Strangely, she was more aroused than ever after her spanking and with this new task he gave her. Her mouth moved over his member slowly, expertly, until he grabbed her hair again, forcing her to stay where he had her. She struggled to breathe and he laughed derisively.

“You know you wanted this, ‘little miss damsel in distress’. I was going to have you from the moment I saw you walk in the front door. You knew it too. So.. just be a good girl or your ass will get another good spanking.”

She was soaking wet with the image of the words he spoke. Oh, her body was totally betraying her. He finished with her mouth and had her lay back on the bed. He spread her legs apart, wider than they had ever been. She was trembling with every touch. Finally, he felt her wetness and he chuckled.

“I knew you would be this way.” His tone was arrogant and self-assured. She wanted to tell him to go to hell but, she couldn’t.

The bed was soaked from her wetness. He stood back, observing her. He took her arms and lifted them over her head. One by one, he covered her wrists with the metal coupling and shackled her to the bedpost. He repeated the same motions over her ankles and by this time she was gasping her desire. He smiled because he knew what she wanted.

“Oh yes, my darling damsel,” he said softly, “I’ll give you what you wanted in a way you never thought could be so good.” He removed his pants, his member standing straight up hard and controlled. Moving himself into position, he entered her, gently at first, building a rhythm, and suddenly, he was moving so quickly, driving himself deeply inside where her wetness was abundant. It went on and on until finally, they both crested, filling the room with crashing waves and screaming delight….


…The night air was calming to Joella. She watched the man she only knew as her pirate, walk back to his den. He told her to come back next week and be just as provocative. She’d agreed and so it began…….










© Copyright 2005 Loralei (lorimb37 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1035019-Lonely-Winter-Nights