*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1035256-Welcome-to-Heaven
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Death · #1035256
A letter written to my deceased relatives
I know you two are up there, looking apon me. Now your shining threw me, with your light, the light from up above, the place where no one can do evil.
Now I speak to you spiritually, as you do too.
I feel, know when your around me, it sometimes frightens me what you can see now, like If I sin, or do wrong. The feeling is quite strong that your watching, know I am not doing anyone any harm, I wouldn't want to, dont forget you were involved in raising me, making me the person I am. So try not to judge, or hold a grudge for decisions or actions I take on. I'm sorry I had to see you two go, just know I love you, always will. Memories dont die, we just do. Those memories follow you to heaven, you know this, I know. You can still remember exactly what I remember, there can't be anything better than that. So enjoy your new home, it's time for you to live peacefully, time for you to live at the highest level, your in the most harmonius kingdom, your now a higher love. I embrace your love every time your staring, letting me know your prescence is upon me, caring, dont think I dont see.
When I look up at the sky, kiss me each and every time, and know I am doing the same.
I understand your there to teach, lessons to give me, everyone. You reach out and show us our lessons in any way you want to, by showing us signs. It's up to us to believe, to follow, to be aware of them, but some people just dont care. They choose to learn without the signs, but yet you still care enough to guide us so, in ways words cannot explain, only emotions can.
As I sit here, without a tear, it's because I know your pain has dissapeared. You live in a world of colours, beauty, pureness. Your surounded by souls, all good, immaculate, it's like their made with gold, just like yours.
Rest, be in your peace, let the stars keep shining the brightest they have ever been, and know that's due to you living up there. Your in my prayers, thoughts, I look up and reach out to you, as you do to me. I can still give you love, like you can too.
As I have this candle lit, you two up there sit, read my words, embrace what we will forever have, our spirits, souls that combine to one, it enables us to communicate. Thank-you for making me believe.
© Copyright 2005 dreamgirl (prettyfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1035256-Welcome-to-Heaven