*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1037674-The-Truth
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Gothic · #1037674
the truth of earth
I lust to hate this wretched planet through the pit of my soul! Satan has infested our very essence, causing corruption and destruction! Countries bathing in the blood of their fallen workers, who died to protect their beliefs! Death is everywhere, and no one is safe. God may not have forsaken us, but he is biding his way through these rough times. Hatred runs through every living human’s veins, and hunger for evil through their mind. Laughter at the retarded children, who end up raped and killed. All of the people of earth are crying with pain. God, please come to our aid…
Like cold wind rushing through your heart, your mouth is silenced by our leaders. Still we fight wars, but to no avail? Sometimes It helps to wonder, 'Why' and your pain may be eased, if only a little. God is very forgiving, for we have wrecked his precious earth. So please, feel free to do the bad stuff, just remember the consequences.
© Copyright 2005 Dark liberator (sirpinkham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1037674-The-Truth