*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1039100-Hes-Anointed-Me
Rated: E · Folder · Personal · #1039100
The mention of His Name, makes demons tremble, Behold! His power is known by all things
*Star* * *Star* * *Star* * *Star* * *Star* * *Star* * *Star*


Herein contains poetry given to me when at my lowest ebb, sustaining me, preparing me, elevating me and ultimately celebrating the Holy Spirit who lives within me.

Wanting for your lives to reflect all His promises and blessings. You need only the faith of a mustard seed! *Bigsmile*

Let's be brutally honest, (it's okay, you are in your own home, you can be privately honest with yourself, no one will have to know, certainly not me!) you've called all the shots in your life, made all the decisions and things have not turned out like you were hoping. As a matter of fact, there have been too many disappointments, setbacks and failed dreams.

Misery has had a permanent place in your home and you are tired, tired of the rut, tired of making the same mistakes over and over. Tired of things never getting better.

For me, I had excluded the very One who wanted the absolute best for me. I never considered His laws and principles and NEV-VAH had one thought about obedience, until I got sick of crying, sick of never having enough, sick of the strife under my own roof.

Why not try things His Way for awhile? Things may even improve, get better, great even. After all, I managed to mess up my life pretty good all by myself without pointing fingers and blaming someone else. So now, I've decided (7 years ago) to try His way and see what happens.

WARNING: Should you try the Lord God Almighty's way of living, prepare yourself for the roller-coaster ride of your life! You'll never be bored and fear will lose its foothold in your thought life.

If you surrender your mouth and tongue to His teachings, the lion's share of your spiritual work is DONE. Matters of the flesh is our Achilles' heel. It is our biggest stumbling block to overcome.

You can rest and be at peace here, on this earth, knowing your 'mansion' awaits you when He calls you 'home'.

Can't we all live with that expectation?


PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> He's Anointed Me!
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1039100-Hes-Anointed-Me