*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1039927-Religous-Truth-The-Seven-Deadly-Sins
by nonny
Rated: E · Other · Opinion · #1039927
An out look of an Atheist on The deadly sins

Almost all believers are faithfully determined to get through the glorious gates of heaven. Or to see the light of the holy spirit just for a split second. But to do so these followers must obey the commandments and ,in some cases, the deadly sins. Although i am atheist I am fascinated by the paranormal fantasy world that producers have created (also created in the bible). I mean the seven deadly sins......it impresses me, the sins. They are a part of our everyday life. I souly believe that no matter how religous you are you are liable to break the religous rules that you have sworn to follow. Agree? Perhaps you do, perhaps you don't. However you may feel the concept of the sins are still there. Lurking in the minds of hundreds of people. Are we all sinners? Do we lust.......yes. Do we envy....yes. Almost all the sins are unavoidable. Can you imagine the punishment of these sins. We have all committed them and if heaven and hell are real we must face it....we are sinners. I have watched the movie "Se7en". It is...you may have guessed.....about the deadly sins. I recommend it by the way. Anyways, this movie got me so into the sins that I actually went on the internet and researched them. You see, I never really knew much about them and since I have no religion I am open to more things so I believe I may have been able to interpret them more efficiently. My favorite sin is Envy. I envy consistantly. I'll admit it and it's not a bad think in my book. With our society it is simply human nature.
© Copyright 2005 nonny (nonny274 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1039927-Religous-Truth-The-Seven-Deadly-Sins