*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1040076-A-letter-to-my-Grandma
by kailu
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Personal · #1040076
For my grandma who I miss although your not here I can still feel her kiss.
Dear Grandma,
I miss you,
I don't know how to explain the love that was taken away.I think about those times when you were here by my side.I never knew why you left me so soon,and those words that you told me have somehow rang true.
There's not a day that goes by and your on my mind.I don't like being here on my own, with no where to turn.I sit and I think I wish you were here Cause my life would be filled,of those lovely things u hold dear.
As I go about my day, I remember you'd say ,Look up in the sky cause here is where I will be sending you kissis that I know you need.
I will take one day at a time cause,I know I will miss you grandma one more time.There is nothing that can compare to you. A granmother's love,that fill's the air.
I miss u forever my love.
I thought about you today.In that loveing way.Your smile and, your eyes that made my way.I see the things we talked about and all's I say is thank you grandma for your wonderful ways.
I could never feel empty as the days grow long.For
I have those memories in a way very strong.I will see you here tommrrow as I find this letter no where near through.It takes a time in a life to know the love you feel.
For that speicaly person.how I wish you were here so I could say I love you grandma in every way.Always in my prays I ask the good lord please share.That one last talk I need.I'm in so much dispair.
I need you here to tell me it will be ok.si I can hear you "say just believe in youself and things will come your way."For now I will leave you .In hopes that you hear me talk to you in your loving way.
I will feel you here tommorrow.same time same bat channel
© Copyright 2005 kailu (kailuke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1040076-A-letter-to-my-Grandma