*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1042689-Letter-to-Myself
by junna
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Spiritual · #1042689
I've been with you for a long time on this earthly journey.
A letter to Myself!

I've been with you for a long time on this earthly journey. There was a time when I couldn't separate from you and your emotions and struggles. Now I can see you still climbing, holding that rope taut, but now a glimmer of heavenly light shines in your eyes as you pull yourself up, sometimes inches at a time. You know the end or should I say beginning is very near now.

You still feel the desperation as you resist the temptation to look back, to look down. But you know the instant you do, vertigo will claim your balance and you will spiral down, maybe a few feet, maybe yards or even more. So you claim grace and feel the strain of muscles as you pull ever upward. You know the consequences only too well if you fail. And you don't want to go through that again.

Its been a long haul getting here. The future looks bright ahead. You are strong now in your spirit. You've passed so many tests but only through grace. As you lean on grace you can feel good, maybe His peace is soon coming your way. So many have helped you, guided your path through the dark forests, kept you steady on narrow and dangerous mountain trails. Now, I'm here with you, as I always have been, but you know it now. On this stretch of the journey you have learned through grace to trust me, finally. He taught you that through His mercy and forgiveness.

Look up quickly, for one split second you can see it. The top of this steep cliff is directly above us. Can you see it? If you could just see it! But I know you can't quite yet. That's all right. You will soon and when you do your joy will be complete. So many are watching you, waiting with anticipation until you can see them also! Friends along the way. The day is here; His day is here. One moment of no time, no place and you will be there, where you've wanted to be for so long. It's all there, everything He ever wanted for you, everything He ever wanted you to be, everyone He's ever wanted you to share this place with. All waiting for you... for the time when you are ready and prepared to acknowlege, accept and experience it. I will be there too of course because I AM you.




© Copyright 2005 junna (junna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1042689-Letter-to-Myself