*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1045612-la-villana-es-mas-fuerte
Rated: E · Serial · Other · #1045612
a continuum of the main character, the villain.
She is realizing she truly is a villain. She enjoys other's weakness and distress, to any extent. She shows no modesty in hew words or actions, but in a sense, retains her dignity. She continues to analyze people, to put them into a larger picture, all based on the slightest of detail. She rarely regards others as people at all, but more commonly as machines, as marionettes, all under the control of conformity. Even when one lashes out and dares to be different, he is overpowered by the rest, diluted by their uniformity, and by the way they all fill into a mold. And eventually, he is intimidated and slips back in, out of the contorted body and mind he tried to pass off as genuine and true. They vary from one to the next, all the slightest bit. But they all laugh, they all cry, they all bleed, they all love. She had realized that since the villain merged with her former self, she doesn't love anymore. She had a girlfriend, but did not feel love for her. She did not even remember what it was like to love before she and her amiga malvada joined together. She could not even love her family anymore. Ambos su familia y amigos were indifferent, but she felt as if they didn't entender her twisted mind.
© Copyright 2005 ~stizzle~ (la_malvada at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1045612-la-villana-es-mas-fuerte