*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1046202-Nearing-the-Holiday-end
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1046202
what's happening around us?
It's mid December and there is still no great sign that we are in the Christmas season. The stores don't have the seasonal Christmas holiday dressed up windows. Inside the decore is minimal and some just have a section, one isle of items they may be selling for us left over believers.
What is the result of making the negative changes by all the businesses and even peoples homes by following what one group of people who don't have faith or the holiday spirit? What has it done to us? Has anyone thought of what it could do tothe morale of this generation, the children, the future of our country and the values and traditions we held high to guide us and help us to be better people? Has anyone thought of the consequences of society plummeting to feelings of doubt, why bother, who cares, what's the point? Why is Christmas such a threat? I ask. Why are people terrified or offended by the name Jesus? Why is it so awful to celebrate peace on earth, good will toward men? Why do we have to walk on eggshells wondering who is offended, who is agnostic, who hates the holidays, who is just a miserable person and wants everyone else to suffer because they are a miserable person and have nothing else going on in their life but to make everyone else sad, and feel bad? Why have we allowed this to happen? Don't we see the damage? Doesn't anyone see the damage and where it's taking us? It has to stop. This isn't about "rights". This is about winning at any cost. Not for the good of mankind, but to bring us down and live in darkness and negativity with no more hope or possibility. It's about doing whatever you feel, not thinking of what's good for someone else. I'm talking about the truth, not the way off thinking that goes with protesting Christmas and changing songs that take out any remnants of anything spiritual, or Godly, or Heavenly for the sake of not offending the Christmas naysayers. That's insane. That is insane.
First, changing someone's songs? What the heck is that? Having Christmas programs taken out of schools because there are kids who are confused and don't have a faith in Jesus Christ, so the rest have to suffer? That's like the whole national anthem. Changing that because some idiot feels their rights are violated and now, because of a few, a handful demand that it be changed, it's changed. How stupid is that. What's worse is that it was allowed. No Bibles, no prayer, wow, what's next...no Christmas.
© Copyright 2005 Tamra B (tammywrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1046202-Nearing-the-Holiday-end