*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1046370-Untitled
by Dwyn
Rated: 13+ · Other · Friendship · #1046370
An out poring of emotions I felt for a wonderful lady not long after I first saw her.
Version 1

You have one of the most beautiful smiles I’ve ever seen. One day when I saw you, brilliant sunshine came to mind. It was cloudy that day, but my world was brightened by your beautiful smile. How beautiful you are! How wonderful your voice sounds! Like a bird chirping it’s cheerful song on a clear blue day.

What kind of person are you on the inside? Are you just as beautiful there as your smiling face? If so, any guy would be lucky to have you as a friend!

Of course, everyone has their faults. Just as a rose has thorns. Because of the flower’s beauty we are willing to overlook the thorns. Perhaps because of the thorns, we may appreciate the beauty of the rose even more.

What would you say if you knew my thoughts? How would you really feel?


Version 2

The first day I saw you, no blue sky could be seen, much less sunshine. When you took my order, you smiled. Although it was overcast outside, my clouds broke free at the presence of your sunshine smile.

I’ve thought about how beautiful your voice sounds. How could I describe it? Like a bird chirping it’s cheerful song on a clear blue day? Like the sound of a music box as the dancer turns to the melody? Does either give it justice?

Who are you, down deep? Are you as lovely as your smiles? I think so.

Everyone has their faults, just as a rose has thorns. Because of the thorns, we revere the rose all the more.

What would you say if you knew my thoughts? What do you think of me? When you looked in my eyes, did you see my admiration? Could you ever care about me?
© Copyright 2005 Dwyn (roundrobin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1046370-Untitled