*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1048343-Hey-Wheres-Your-Hall-Pass
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Children's · #1048343
Nothing is going right for Superstitious Seth when he breaks a mirror.
Chapter 1 : The Mirror

A boy looked at his cereal. He was Seth Green. He was 10 years old.
He knew that something bad would happen. It was friday the 13th and when he was brushing his teeth the mirror broke.
His family is superstitious. Well, he was anyway.
"Mom." he said. "Can I stay home from school for oh say 7 years?"
"No!" his mom said.
"Why not? I broke the mirror."
"I told you that, that doesn't give you bad luck."
But Seth didn't believe that. He was still superstitious.
Every time a black cat crossed his path or he walked under a ladder or stepped on a crack bad luck happened to his family and a broken mirror was his worst nightmare. 7 years bad luck.
After he finished his soggy cereal he went to the bus stop.

Chapter 2: The Bad luck starts

It was 8:15 and seth was still worried about his broken mirror.
He was waiting for the bus. He had been waiting for 10 minutes for the bus. If i had slept a little earlier he thought the mirror woundn't have broken in front of him.
A kid named Zachary Zzzyx came standing next to Seth. Zack had won many, many, many trophies. One had to go with his last name. His dad's name was the last one in the phone book. Also he was in the geniusses book of World records for most blank videos in his room.
"How are you doing triple Z?" asked Seth.
"I'm doing fine and so are my 999 blank videos. Do you want one?"
"Yeah." said Seth.
"Then go buy one!" Zach said and started laughing manically.
Seth didn't find this funny. Accualy he rarely laughs at all. In fact if you saw him smile you'd better take a picture.
Finally the bus came. But he dropped is luch and homework so he picked it all up and when he looked up the school bus was gone and so was Zack.
© Copyright 2005 I'm not Aunt Josephine or Ike. (garfield2710 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1048343-Hey-Wheres-Your-Hall-Pass