*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1050667-Want-to-be-Romance
by lizzy
Rated: 13+ · Script/Play · Relationship · #1050667
This play could sometime could be real. It has 3 characters and there is a romance forming
Characters:Tyler
Adrianne
Paige

Scene 1:

Tyler(approaching Adrianne): Hey!

Adrianne: Hey! Do you want to walk around the play ground?

Tyler: Sure. Can we invite Paige?

Adrianne: Yeh, but...

(A very loud whisle interrupts her)

Tyler: We can do that tomarrow. Lets get inside.

Scene 2:

Paige: Everybody knows you guys like each other. Why don't you just ask her out?!?!

Tyler: Because one, I don't like her and two, She doesn't like me.

Paige: Have you seen people make fun of you guys? They do that because I accidently told somebody that she really likes you.

Tyler: Th, A ...

Paige: Ask her out! (leaves)

Scene 3:

Adrianne: Somebody over heard you and they told me about your converssatio with Tyler this morning.

Paige: I can explain...

Adrianne (very loudly): He knows that I like him. How do you explain that? Now I'm going to fell SO weird around him. (Tyler approaches). You're not suppose to tell the one I love that they like you! (walks off)

Paige: Adrianne, Oh Tyler. (Puts her hand up in his face and runs after Adrianne)

Scene 4:

Tyler (slowly): Hi, Adri... (Adrianne runs off and runs into Paige)

Paige: I tried to call you last night.

Adrianne: I know. I almost just tried to face him.

Paige: Him who?

Adrianne: Tyler, who else would be hard to face because of what you did yesterday and by the way I'm still mad at you for that, but you're the only MAYBE friend I have that I can MAYBE trust.


Paige: Please forgive me for that Adrianne.

Adrianne: Ok, whatever, I forgive you. Just what am I supposed to do. We are all in the same class and I sit by him in every subject.(Puts her hand on her forehead) Boy am I confused.

Scene 5:

Adrianne: Uh, no! There's Tyler. I can't face him. I haven't faced him, wrote or said anything to him all day. Yeh, sure I've done all that with you all day but we made up, but I can't do that with Tyler.

Paige: Just go up to him and see what he does. We are all alone because everybody is in trouble and silent reading in the hallway, so go for it. I PROMISE I won't tell anyone this time unless you want me to.

Adrianne: I'll do it, but I'm scared of death. Please stay kind-of close just in case he breaks my heart.

Paige: I'll be by the basketball hoops.(walking away) Hey Adrianne look!

(Tyler approaches Adrianne and kisses her)

Tyler: I want you, too. Will you go out with me on Friday?

Adrianne: Yes. (Turns around where she can see Paige, dirrects her finger to come here, and Tyler kisses her again).

Paige: So your a couple now. This is perfect. It is what everybody has wanted forever including both of you.

Tyler and Adrianne: Yes. We have liked eachother since we first saw each other. It was love at first sight.
© Copyright 2005 lizzy (writer101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1050667-Want-to-be-Romance