*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1051441-Happenstance
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1051441
Something I didn't expect to happen.
I'm an average guy, 5'9", 150 lbs, and I'm in pretty good shape. I don't think I'm the most handsome guy in the world, but I don't have any trouble getting a girlfriend if I want one.

I was just getting off work and was walking home. I was anxious to get home to smoke a bowl. It started raining as I was waiting at a light to cross the street. I was thinking about what piece I should smoke out of when a car stopped in the crosswalk. The window rolled down, and a beautiful asian woman said, "Get in, quick!"

I hesitated momentarily, but I followed her command. When I got in I smelled something strange. Well, it seemed strange at first, but I quickly realized I could smell her pussy. She had on a very short skirt and no panties. I quickly changed my ogling to her eyes which were planted on the road. I started pitching a tent when I spoke up, "So...are you giving me a ride home?"

She gave a quick glance at me, then back to the road. "Well, you're gonna get a ride."

I was perplexed. I didn't know what she meant, but I soon would. We took a quick turn onto a dirt road. I realized I had no idea where we were. I began cursing myself for having a soft spot for asians, when suddenly she stopped the car and turned it off. By now I was so nervous, I just froze. My anxiety only made my erection get bigger, and this she noticed. Without saying a word she unzipped my pants and whipped out my 6 and a half incher and crammed it down her throat. The pleasure was intense as she twirled her tongue around a bit, then began thrusting up and down. Slowly at first, but quicker and quicker. I instinctively grabbed her hair, not forcing her, but just in case. Even though I'm usually quiet, I started moaning and moving my hips with the action. It's hard to find a girl who can deepthroat like this. She was so good at it too. By now, my hand was tightly gripping her hair, and it was constricting her movement. She didn't say anything, but I could tell she realized I was getting close. She stopped sucking on me, then she deftly straddled me hiking up her skirt a bit. When she lowered herself on to me, I couldn't believe how tight she was. She went slowly at first, but not because she wanted to tease me with it. She went slow because it didn't fit very well. She forced herself deeper and grabbed my neck for support. Her nails dug in to the nape of my neck and the pain made my hips thrust a bit, pushing me all the way in. She gave a short, "Uh!", as I imagine it hurt. She stopped to savor the moment, or maybe it was a small orgasm, but she then began moving her hips around to make room. I was in ecstacy. I unbuttoned her white shirt to expose her perky breasts. They were just about a handful. I began playing with a nipple with my teeth, when she started moving up and down. It was slow at first, but her sounds turned me on even more. After a little bit, my hips began thrusting and she became more wet, and louder. The thrusting became faster on both our accounts, as she screamed with orgasm and began slamming herself down onto me. This sent me over the edge. My balls had already tightened up and I shot my load deep inside of her as I let out a, "Oh yeah." I felt so embarassed that it was so short, but I still felt ready to go. I noticed somewhat of a disappointed look on her face, when I pushed her onto the seats face down and mounted her doggystyle. I pushed myself in with no regard, and started pounding her wildly. I thought to myself, damn this girl is hot. I unbuttoned her skirt and tore it off to expose her beautiful upside down heart-shaped ass. I spanked it a few times as she yelled out, "More, more, give me more!" Her accent made it even better and I got really into it, so I grabbed her hair and tugged on it while spanking her ass with each heave. I started yelling, "Yes, yes, yes!" over and over again. I couldn't contain myself. She was screaming from orgasm after orgasm, when I grabbed her hips and made my final thrusts, shooting into her one more time. I sort of collapsed on her, kissing her shoulder, "So, what's your name?"

She laughed as she repositioned herself to sit in the seat. "It's Ming, and I'm sorry but this is the only time this will ever happen, okay?"

I felt disappointed, but I nodded my head, as she opened the door to let me out. Before I could say anything she was driving off. I quickly got dressed and assessed my situation. I lit a cigarette and walked back to the main road. I recognized it and made my way home. I couldn't help but think how random that was. What were the chances it was going to be me that she chose. Man, she was hot!
© Copyright 2005 Syldanara (argonis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1051441-Happenstance