*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1052748-mind-ramblings
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Comedy · #1052748
more mindless ramblings from my experimental days
I'M STILL ZOOIN!!!

These are some thought I wanted to get down on paper

Shall I attempt again to write this down. My brain is still so active I'd like to try to put it to some fairly fucked use. Shall we talk about shits. Sounds so gross coming from me but hopefully I'll be the only one who ever reads this shit.

(then I wrote the acid shit poem I just finished publishing on this site moments ago, that I will not bother to repeat here)

... Anyhow, this has turned out to be a very long day. Someone just called and bummed me out heavily. I hate always having to realize that she is such a bitch. But oh well, everyone has their faults. So whaddo I want me to do about it?

If today was not such a beautiful day I might've tried to get myself some more sleep. But as it stands I should probably go and rinse off my scuzzy body in the shower. I'd like to take more hits and experience what goes on when there's a shower scene happening, but I don't so I'll have to experience it alone. You know-have an average run of the mill person standing in the shower naked with water just cascading down the water slick bod. Water is poietry in motion. Do you realize that gravity has influence on quite a few things, well, the whole idea of going down. You know water falls down, you write down a page, poetry flows like water which must be flowing down becasue it just doesn't owrk the other way. People fall down, fall in love, and are buried down under. You feel down, look down, act down, put people down, down a few... you know... drinks.
You swallow and that goes down, when digesting it goes down, when you flush the toilet it goes down, so does the toilet lever.

OK, enough already. Now try to imagine what would happen if one day, only one bacause a life time of it would be far too much, if everyth9ing went up (much like the price of gas and everything else because of this damned inflation, but different you know?) So does this mean you either
(a) digest food in the top of your head or
(b) eat with your asshole

though I'm sure I don't see how such a think could work, since I don't know about you but I don't have teeth in my butt!!!
Or a tongue for that matter... but hey!! It's only for one singular uno day!
So big deal.
Well let's not talk about where the food goes- but I'd like to watch your face as you imagine that it's your face and not your ass that thinks it is in love with the porcilin doo hickey and... what had enough?
Well, I guess people would fall up, put people up and generally have a few zillion people that are feeling pretty up for no specific reason.

I guess one drag thing would be being tall (you see people grow up which seems to defy all previous chit chat on gravity because it actually does!) because now people are "buried" six feet up and haed room is becoming pretty scarce these days. What about the smell? Oh well, OH NO!!! Now the toilets flush up and guess where it all is?? ewwww! In the big brown sky smelling pretty nice mixed with the smell of death. Yeah try this day out with a bowl of wheaties by your side-even though I doubt you'd eat em.

Well, I think that I have really had quite enough and I'm gonna head for that much talked about, like known of shower.


(okay, so I wrote the about about 20 years ago, didn't change the wording... I thought I should try to save this cuz the original is on paper that is pretty thin)
© Copyright 2006 MeeShell (meeshell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1052748-mind-ramblings